• 11 •

I lowered my head, pushing pass by him. I ached, as I felt his eyes trail behind me. But, maybe I'm the one who needs a break and, shown, how to love.

• ~ •

He hovered above me.

My breath was shallow. The way his eyes roamed me. The way his large hands caressed me. The way his lips felt against my exposed skin. Slowly, he finished slipping off my pants, as I tugged off his shirt.

I felt small. His body shadowed mine, even when laying down. His lips pressed against mine, our tongues dancing.

How did this happen?

A couple hours we were ignoring each other, now, we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

I wanted to hold him tighter. I wanted him to close the thin gap between us, press myself closer to him. His hot breath on my skin, causing me a shiver.

"Stop thinking about it. Do it." I jumped, at the sound of his voice. He pulled away, now sitting against the headboard. I faced him. His eyes weren't focused on me, they were focused ahead. I think it's time to ask these questions

"What's been going on?" He stayed silent. "Why aren't you answering me! I have so many questions to ask, but I don't think I can!" I crawled over to him. My hands held onto his cheekbones, focusing to me. "I don't understand why I'm here, if you could careless what happens to me. Your mother told me, I'm your soulmate. A soulmate is the belonging lover of a vampire or werewolf. Why would she say that? You're a vampire? A werewolf?" I spoke to quickly, frustrated. Before I could continue, lips were pressed firmly against mine.

That's my signal, to shut up. But, I can't stop thinking. Is any of this real? Am I imagining this all? Was he vampire? A werewolf? What's happening to me? I've gone crazy, now, believing this boy is a werewolf or vampire.

His lips pressed harder. He was urging me to kiss him back, desperately.

I tangled my hands with the baby hairs, at the back of his head. I tugged, and he bit down on my lips. His large hand, wove through my hair, pushing me into him, deeper into the kiss. My lips parted, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth.

I arched my back as his free hand, outlined my features. I tugged on him, trying to escape the teasing touch. He continued, repeatedly, squeezing me, or pinching my peaking buds, through my shirt.

I moaned into his mouth. My small hands holding tighter onto his broad shoulders. My skin was sensitive, my temperature rising. He dug his hips into mine. I squeaked as something hard rubbed against my thin layer of undergarments.

"Hey guys, just came to stop by." Spoke Keyton's father. I gasped, pulling my lips, apart from Keyton's lips. I hid myself behind him, into the covers.

My cheeks were burning, as Keyton licked his lips. Lightly chuckling. He must have known his father would come with his littel powers.

His father had a smirk on his lips, as he looked to us. I was extremely embarrassed, while Keyton is literally shaking from laughter. Someday I was going to, --

"You're going to do what, Denice? What will littel, innocent Denice Elise do to me?" Keyton interrupted my thoughts. I bit on my lip, imagining ways to strangle him, after his father left.

His father laughed. Amused by the littel scene, before him. He shook his head. He gave us one last glance, before walking out the door, leaving it shut.

I turned to Keyton.

I tackled him. Failing extremely, only leading me to fall upon his lap. His raised his eyebrow, surprised. Amusement swirled in his eyes.

He flipped us over, I was at the bottom, again.

This wasn't fair. He always win. I don't like this game.

"This is a game to you,?" He asked, I didn't reply. "Maybe if you tried harder, you wouldn't lose, how about that?" He continued, talking to me, in a childish tone. How dare he treat me like a child!

I hit him. Repeatedly, till his chest was filling tinting.

"I'm childish?" He challanged. He was getting on my nerves. "Prove to me, you're not the child."

I smiled, innocently.

"Gladly." I spoke low, planning my way to revenge.

He chuckled, lifting himself from me, and heading to the bathroom. He gave me a glance,

"You coming?" Oh goodness, what did I get myself into? I followed after him, my head hung low, my heart beating hard.

• * •