Platinum (MunchingBrotato Fan-Fic)

When Tyler, Kyle, Adam, and Ty all decide to take a night off and go to the club, Tyler finds someone. This is a club where there are rap battles and dance offs, and Avalon Grace is one of those dancers. Avalon is a pro at hip hop, started with ballet and now shes here with her best friend Paige. When Tyler first laid eyes on Avalon, he felt sparks. His new destiny is to make friends with Avalon and maybe something closer, but Avalon is more complicated. She doesn't fall for the next guy that comes her way, she wants someone that will treat her with respect and respect who she is, Avalon Grace, the dancer with tattoos. But with the bruise on her leg, and the scar on her face, Tyler wonders what happened. He thinks some kind of dancing accident- but it wasn't an accident. Avalon is beaten by competition, mainly Tabitha and Laura. But with Avalon's friends, Paige, Elena, Cyrus, Steven and the rest of the guys on Fusion, shes not nothing to worry about. But when Avalon's group goes Platinum- what will she do? Does Avalon trust Tyler and the rest of the guys? What will happen when Avalon's group has to go to finals against Tabitha's group? How can Tyler help with Avalon's beatings?
Find out in Platinum