28. One more down

Start from the beginning

Mom has invited many pack members , including the guest Alpha from the neighbouring pack ... 'what was his name ?'

"Alpha Kent " Adam said in my mind .
I smiled at the fact that Adam takes every open barriers as invite to get in my mind.

Adam can read my mind through our bond.
Now that we are marked and mated , our bond became more strong . We understand each other better .
Adam mostly keeps his barriers up . So I can't read him mostly . Where as I sometimes keeps my open .
But I can still read his emotions .
He enter my head a lot . I always forget to block him. He says he loves reading my thoughts . He sometimes says I am strange . Because I think a lot .
For example few days ago I was think about cat .
How can he name his cat Cat!!
I was thinking of all kind of names for THE CAT. Adam's body was in the office but his mind was inside my mind . He was laughing throughout his meeting , reading my thoughts .
I was thinking of cats name
'softy because her hair are soft ,
milky , because she is so white . '

After he came back to our room . He said we should call our cat milky .
Now We try calling her milky but she don't recognise her name . she gives response only if we call her cat.

Suddenly I heard shouting noise from the living room.

"You open it! " that's Ruth voice

" you do it" Rod shouted even louder

" I am elder then you ! " Ruth shouted

" just because you are an inch longer then me , doesn't mean you are elder . I am elder because I am smarter then you ! " Rod shouted

Me , Adam and Connor ran out in the living room to stop them both .

" guys ! Stop it " I said standing between them .

The door bell rang again
Adam walked towards the door to open it .

" her ordering powers are scary " Ruth mumbles .

Oops ! I forgot I ordered him.
I don't realise when I use my ordering powers on someone . Mom says I will learn to control it with time and practice and a lot of meditation.
it's still freaking. But yesterday ,this power of mine worked for someone's good .
I walked into Adam's office without knocking , I never does that but I was so excited to show his the smoke I made using a new spell.
Upon entering the office , I saw so much smoke already inside . I discovered that my mate and his so called best friend or I must say beta were smoking . Adam and Connor smoke cigarettes !
They quickly throw them , waving there hands up and down to erase the smoke .

I gave both of them a small lecture on how dangerous it was for there health.
Adam kept on mumbling and protesting that "wolfs don't get effected by this , plus I smoke very less . It's first time I have smoked in days "
I told them to quit smoking .
I didn't knew that I kind of ordered them . My ordering powers don't work on Adam... but Connor ... He got in trouble . It's not easy for him to leave it immediately. We immediately took him to pack hospital and consultant doctor to prescribe him some smoke quitting medicine .
Now Connor don't have any option but to use those pills . Because his body won't let him touch any cigarette .
Sometimes I think I should Order him to smoke but then he won't stop . So it's better to stop him forcefully.
On the other hand Adam promised he will also stop consuming cigarettes , but slowly .