20. Protect whats mine

Gazelle's POV

Could life be any better.
Maybe yes
Maybe no

But for me it feels amazing
Just being like this
In your mates arms
Who suddenly becomes your universe
And you become his

Sparks , goosebumps, blood rush , butterflies, fast heart beat
All these come all together , only by holding his hand in mine, wrapping our fingers together.

I'm so happy and so is my mate.

It's been amazing 2 week since I have move in the pack house.
Adam makes sure to daily complete his work as fast as possible so that we could spend more time together.
Sometime he would take me to his office , saying his wolf don't want to leave me.

We talk a lot more then before , he keeps on asking me more and more about my life . He also tells me about his . He told me about his past . His parents , his sister , his childhood. He told me about how his parents died . It broke my heart . I even cried while listening his story . He kissed my cheeks so many times to stop me from crying . I even found out that he and john ( my half brother) were really good friends when they were young.
He confessed that he likes the mole on my cheek. I told him I hate it .
In fact I also asked him teasingly " I came to know that you are very rich , I want to remove this mole ... please pay for it "
to which he completely said no !
He said he would buy me anything but never let this mole removed.

He has kissed me on this same spot so many times , I wonder if he would ever kiss me on any other place . You know where I mean ...

Mom has strictly given order to Adam not to share the same room. You know her threats of no mating before I turn 25 .

But Adam never takes her seriously. He sneak into my room every night.
He says he can't sleep without me . It's not like we do any dirty deeds .i am so glad that he is giving us time to understand each other before jumping further in our relationship.

He loves it when I pet his head . Sometimes when I stop petting . He would pick up my hand and place it back on his head .

I have met up with a few pack members also . They seemed nice . But my favourite is Lilly. She is the head cook . She is Ruby's age . But a lot nicer then Ruby.

In fact I love helping her out in making food sometimes. She told me that Adam never use to eat with other pack members before but now he comes rushing to kitchen .
She thinks it's just to be with me. In fact she says that I might be his mate rather than girlfriend.

Well it is a secret kept from all members that I am actually his mate.

Many pack members tell me that Adam has changed since I came in his life , he don't get much angry now, he talks more with pack members and listen to them , there problems . And most importantly he hasn't beaten anyone since I moved here.
I found it shocking that he used to beat people who did even a small mistake .
That's why they use to call him monster.

I haven't seen his savage side till now . And I am hoping not to see it ever .

I visit witch house almost everyday . Beta Connor loves accompanying me . In fact he always seems more excited to go then me .
You can very well guess the reason.
I also invented that sometimes Connor listened to me blindly, like once me and Adam were sitting in the tv room, and beta Connor walked in, joining us on the same couch . I teased him to sit on the floor and he didn't argue at all . He just sat down on the floor .