Chapter 10: Always

Chapter 10: Always

Note:

The members' real names:

Ruki-Matsumoto Takanori

Reita- Suzuki Akira

Uruha- Takashima Kouyou

Aoi- Shiroyama Yu

Kai- Uke Yutaka

These names will be often used in this chapter since there are flashbacks. For those who might get confused~

15 years ago

"Where is he? He's late!!!" A black-haired man was getting impatient as he walked back and forth in the hollow room. Are you sure he's coming?"

"Neh, neh, Yu-kun. Can't you wait a bit more? We were the ones who requested him to be a part of this. We should be patient enough to at least wait for him."

"Kouyou-chan is just so kind is he?" the latter rolled his eyes.

"Guys." Another man with blonde hair overlapped. " You know, Kou-chan is right. We need to be a little bit patient."

"Oi, Takanori! Can you not call me Kou-chan, Kouyou-chan or anything with –chan as a suffix?!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm a guy if you're forgetting!"

"But Kou-chan seems cute though." A spiky-haired man with a noseband chuckled. " –chan suits you best."

"Shut up!!!"

"But you're pretty." The blonde laughed. " Akira even thought you were a girl when you first met."

"Oi!!! Can you not bring that up?!" The man with the noseband was furious.

"Haha. I have to admit though, if Kouyou was a girl, I would've fallen for him already." Yu teased. "If we were to have a live soon, I would definitely steal a kiss from him."

"Oi, Yu!" Kouyou frowned. "Stop it, it's disgusting!!!"

"Kou-chan is so cute." Takanori chuckled. "Too cute!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"But really, guys..." Akira sat down. "Since Yune left, I don't know if things will still work out.

"Trust our new drummer, will you?" Takanori replied. "I heard that he's really good. Like, really, really good. Kouyou wouldn't recruit him if he was inexperienced."

"I heard that he denied over seven bands who recruited him. How are we any different, though?"Yu asked.

"He accepted my request for some reason. I guess we're lucky?"

"Well..." Yu sighed. "Neh, what's his name again—"

Before he could continue, the door of the room in the studio busted open. A man with short, brown hair then went inside as he panted. Sweat was flowing down his forehead. He was really exhausted.

"I am so sorry I'm late!" he explained. " I had to pack up my drum set. Anyway, that was a really bad introduction!" He chuckled.

The other members looked and were relieved.