Chapter 3: With You

Chapter 3: With You

WARNING: There are contents in this chapter that are a bit sensitive.Please be guided.

To avoid confusion:

For those who did not know, Reita's real name is Suzuki Akira and Ruki's real name is Matsumoto Takanori. Both names are commonly used in THIS FANFICTION since some scenes deal with both of their past selves even way before they formed the band. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

A man held his phone close to his ear as he walked back and forth in his bed room. He looked worried as he heard helpless ringing on his phone.

It was ringing with no response.

"Why is he not answering?" He was getting impatient. "It's been almost a day!" He tried to look at his phone again, with hopes of receiving a text message from that certain person he was calling. Although when he checked, no luck.

The number you dialed cannot be reached.

He looked dismayed, and now went to his queen-sized bed and sat on the white sheets covering it. He held his phone again, and this time, dialed a different number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

After the fifth ring, it picked up.

"Kai?" The receiver can be heard clearly from the other side. "Why'd you call?"

"Reita! I can't contact Ruki. It's been a day. I've been trying to contact him for the longest time in all three numbers of his phones but I'm guessing he left the city where the signal is weak, or he just turned his phone off!"

"Kai, calm down. Ruki must be—"

"I can't calm down!"

There was a quick air of silence.

"How can I calm down? I received news from the staff that his father arrived at the studio earlier this morning!"

The words shook the man on the other side of the phone. He was bedazzled with what he heard.

"Matsumoto-san?" Reita was surprised. "How did he find Ruki? Where is he? We all know he doesn't have a good relationship with his father!"

"That's my point! He hasn't been answering his phone! Ruki's past... it's coming back to him... I just know it. Reita, please contact him, or it would be better if you would go to his house immediately. Make sure he's alright... please!"

Reita breathed a heavy sigh— a depressed, pained sigh.

"Kai, you can count on me. Nothing bad will happen to him, I promise you that."

"Please." He paused. "Ruki just can't hurt himself. He just can't! I know him too well. Hurting himself will be his way to ease things out... especially if he remembers his past..." Kai sounded really worried. "I have a meeting with the manager at 6 and I can't cancel that... he needs you now."