Epilogue

Sorry for the wait. Not edited.
Have fun ;)

***********************************

Ian POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. It's been a month. I have a beard and bags under my eyes. When did my life became like this. My mate is still on a coma. My pups are growing faster then what I thought. They are beautiful just like their mother.

"Alpha." Conner said quietly. "They are ready for you." I nodded and he left.

Before going to the meeting room I went to check up on my pups. They were sleeping like angels. Daddy's angels. I have arranged to have them in my bedroom with me. I kiss them both on the head and left to speak with Tyler and Cathy and their children.

"What took you so long?" Tyler asked very demanding like always.

"Let's start."

"As I have said before, Blair and the babies are coming to the Red Moon pack with us. Our doctors will bring my youngest daughter back to us. My grandkids will be raise there where they are safe." The man said one demand after another forgetting that he was talking about my mate and my pups.

"By law they are to stay with me. They are mine. Their place is by me and that's where they should remain."

"Have you forgotten what the Jones said? Nixon just dead and now it's only a matter of time before all of his followers come looking for us. And when they do we need to be ready for the fight of our survival." Blake said.

"We might be a small pack but we are strong." I told them.

"We aren't saying your pack isn't strong but the people coming to get us are strong too and guess who they will go after first?" Becca said.

"The twins and Blair because right now they are the most vulnerable." Billy.

"You and Nick are welcome to come with us back to our pack." Beth who has not said a word to my brother in weeks said.

"Right now is even riskier moving them, so unless we have to, we aren't going anywhere and that's final."

Everyone else was silence as I stood up and walk away. True bloods. I have always heard as a child how demanding they were but I always thought they were exaggerating until now.

As per usual I started walking towards the infirmary where my beautiful mate slept. Her hair was comb down. Her sisters had put on some makeup the day before because she looked so sick and pail. It was painful to look at.

"Hi, Babe." I kiss her rosy lips. "Good morning. It has been a month already. When are you planning on waking up. Your dad wants to take you and our babies away from me. Don't worry I won't let that happen.

On the other hand our babies are growing so fast. They crawl now. I asked your mom and she told me that that was normal. That it was your blood running through their veins." I kept talking to her without an answer in return.

A monologue. I don't mind. It makes me feel close to her. It keeps me sane.

Nick POV

"... That it was your blood running through their veins." I watched as my brother talk to girly. He was holding one of her hands firmly while the other was running his fingers through her hair.

'Girly are you there?" No one has tried to mind linked her in a while. I tried again.
Thanks to girly my brother found love, I found my mate and my niece and nephew were born.

'Girly, Beth won't talk to me'

'What were you expecting. Her sister is in a coma.' A bored Blair said back.