Chapter 28

Unedited. Sorry for the long wait.

Have fun ;)

******************************************

Brian POV
My body hurt all over and I knew I had to leave. Blair needs me, and she needs me now. Against my mate's request to stay I stood up and got ready to leave.
"Ouch" I said quietly. The pain is getting worse and it wasn't from my bruises. Damn it. I shouldn't have left her. What kind of brother am I?

Quickly walking out of the dark house but careful not to make any sound I made it outside. I felt bad that I was leaving her this way but there wasn't any other way. I began to jog once I was out of the house and soon began to run as fast as I could when I got to the woods.

Twenty minutes in I stopped to take my clothes off and shifted into my white snow wolf. 'Let's go! We need to get there fast.' I told my wolf.
'I know, Bianca keeps whimpering through our link.' he told me sounding scare, which was a first for him. Not even when we were chain to the wall and beaten everyday by Henry did he ever sounded so terrified.

We kept running with my clothes in my mouth until we got close to the building. Ones there I shifted back and got dressed.

Now all I need is a plan!!!

Blair POV
I've been waiting for the food people to wake up or anyone to walk in wondering what was taking them so long. Apparently we hit them harder then what we thought.

I hope Brian is far away from here. At least one of us will survive. "I'm sorry I failed to protect you my babies." I said rubbing my belly softly.

Sometime later the door open. I knew it was Henry by his sticking scent but I didn't look up.

"Where the fuck is your brother at?" I felt my hair being pulled. He forced me to look into his eyes but I kept my mouth shut.

"Answer me bitch." he yelled. He let go of my hair roughly.

"Like I'm going to tell you." I laughed painfully. He slapped me hard.

"Oh I thought you liked it rough." sick bastard.

"Now where is your brother?" He pronounced each word slowly. I kept my mouth shut. "Fine. Have it your way." he said before punching me in my face. I tasted my own blood. He didn't stop with one punch. He kept beating me up all over my body expected where my babies are growing, for that I'm thankful.

I don't know how long he was punching me but when he stopped he was sweating and his knuckles were bleeding. I can't feel anything. My vision begins to get blurry and I'm seeing dark spots until it's just darkness.

Time Lapse........

I woke up gasping for air. My face was wet and so was my hair. Henry laughed at me as I tried to get the water out of my eyes and face. The water was making my eyes heavy and they hurt. My hair wasn't helping either as it was getting in my mouth.

"Don't go overboard, Henry. Remember we need those things to be born so we can kill them and have what's ours back." I heard a familiar voice. A man but I couldn't tell who it was.

"He is right. Look at the big picture." That voice. Aunt Lauren. As my vision became more clear I could make out two faces. Aunt Lauren and Uncle Nixon. My eyes widen. They had a devilish smile on their faces.

"We advised you to marry Henry but you didn't listen." Nixon said.

"Why are you all here?" I asked softly.