Hyebinie: Call?? I want to know everything.

I was going to call her but I realized Rina was sleeping, so I climb down and went into the hallway. Then, I dialed Hyebin. "Yeoboseyo??"

"AEMI!" Hyebin yelled into the phone. "Okay, so tell me everything. Don't leave out any details!!!"

"Alright. So, first of all, I went on a second date with Chanyeol at the theme park."

"No way, he asked you? He must really like you!!!"

"He did!! And guess who else I saw there..." I said grimly. "Minjun."

Hyebin sighed on the other end and I could just imagine her annoyed face. "I'll murder that guy for you."

"BUT, then, Chanyeol KISSED ME!!!"

Hyebin gasped. "AHHHHH!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU GOT KISSED MY YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS OH MY GODDDD."

"I KNOW RIGHT. And then he kissed me a second time. I was going to pass out. He's so romantic and his lips were so soft-"

"I'm so jealous. I wish D.O would kiss me, but he's too much of a scaredy cat."

I laughed and then moved on to tell her about this morning, how I walked into the wrong room, and saw most of EXO half naked. And I bragged to her how I saw D.O's abs.

"OH MY GOSH SO THEY'RE REAL. YOU'RE SO LUCKY UGH I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW." Hyebin whined in the background. "D.O is mine~"

I burst of laughing. "Of course~ I only need Chanyeol~"

"So how's training?"

I hummed. "Well, to start off, I have a smoker as a dorm-mate and she's rude as fudge."

Hyebin laughed on the other end.

"I'm serious! She even came home with bruises and stuff like she got in a fight...it's worrying."

"That's scary. Maybe you should ask her about it."

"Yeah..."

Hyebin sighed. "Hey...I have something to tell you, and I'd hate to say it on the phone but I don't have much time."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm moving. Next week. To Japan."

"W...hat?" That statement went in my head over and over again. "No...way."

"Yeah. My parents are forcing me to move."

"Why???" I asked. "You can't leave! I'll miss you too much!! Please-"

"I don't have a choice, really. But maybe I'll be back when I have the chance." Hyebin said, voice laced with sadness. "My grandma is sick in Japan and we need to take care of her."

"No..." I said in shock. "You can't leave!!"

"I have to."

"I don't want to keep you from leaving...since it's your grandma...but promise me you'll be back soon!"

"I promise." Hyebin said. "Let's meet up tomorrow. So we can talk more. I bet you're tired."

"Not really..."

"And I have to go now. Goodnight unnie." Hyebin said somberly. "I'll see you tomorrow, so don't worry!"

"Yeah...goodnight Hyebinie." I said as I put down my phone. I sighed heavily. No way...my best friend is leaving me... I got up with a heavy heart and headed back to my room until a hand grabbed my wrist. I yelped and turned around abruptly.

"Why are you here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Comment who you think the mysterious person is ;) see you guys in the next chapter!

Saranghaeeeeee