"We should." I grinned.

I opened the front door and started walking towards my house. I started hearing footsteps approaching.

"You forgot something."

"What?" I asked, turning around to look at him. I didn't think I forgot anything.

"This." He smirked.

He leaned in and kissed me again. This time the kiss was short and sweet. I loved every bit of it.

"Oh." I giggled.

"See you at school tomorrow." He smiled. Man I love his smile. He started walking back to his house, leaving me standing there with the biggest smile on my face.

My house is only a few minutes from his so I just walked. When I got home, I realized I still had his clothes on. I'll just have to give them back to him at school. I got out my phone and sent Brooklyn a text asking if I missed anything at school. Not even a minute later, she replied.

From: My Boo! :p

'Not really. Well Mr.Jimmy shortened the amount of time we have left to work on our project. We only have 3 days left. I swear that teacher is gonna get jumped one day.'

That is not enough time! We haven't even began to interview anyone.

'You have got to be kidding me! We haven't even started yet!' I replied.

'Us either. But this is 20% of our grade. If we don't do it, we won't graduate.'

'I know. Well I better start working on it. Thanks for telling me. I'll see you at school tomorrow.' I ended the conversation.

I really hate Mr. Jimmy. He knows we won't be able to finish this stupid project in 3 days. Ezra still needs to choose who we interview. I really need to talk to him, but I don't have his number. The only person I know that would have his number is Austen. I sighed and decided to grow a pair and text him.

To: The Cheater

'I need Ezra's number. Don't ask why, just give it to me.' I demanded.

'So you actually need something from me? What will I get in return? ;)'

Of course he's gonna want something.

'The satisfaction of knowing you helped me.'

'Nope. Not gonna work. I'm gonna need something better then that.... Maybe you can do me a favor.'

'What kind of favor?' I asked.

'Nothing dirty, princess. I need you to give this girl named Rebecca a message for me. She's in your last period.'

'What's the message?'

'Tell her that I had fun last night but it's just not gonna work out between us. ;)'

Eww! Gross! This guy seriously has problems.

'No way! You can do that yourself.'

'Fine. Then you don't get his number.'

'If I get yelled at, I'm gonna be pissed.'

'That's what I thought. Here's his number......'

He sent it as an attachment so I could easily call him. I hit his number and the phone started ringing. He picked up after the third ring.

"Hello?" He asked. His voice is so deep.

"I need you to start interviewing people. The project is due in three days, not in a week."

"Kylie? How did you get my number?" He asked, curious.

"It's a long story. Just please start interviewing people. We need to get this project over with."

"Okay. I'll interview a few people tonight and then we can interview Austen and a few kids from school tomorrow. Don't stress over this. We can handle it." He reassured me.

I smiled, "Thanks Ezra."

"You're welcome beautiful. See you tomorrow."

Every time he calls me beautiful or gorgeous, my heart rate sky rockets. He has an affect on me I wish he didn't have.

~*~

My dad came home around 5:15 but he forgot he had a meeting at six so he left me to cook for myself. I called Brooklyn over so I wasn't lonely. I hate being alone. We ordered pizza and we are currently arguing over who would win the best shirtless award: Channing Tatum or Zac Efron.

"Channing Tatum would so win! He has like a freakin' twelve pack! His abs are just so perfect!" Brooklyn shouted.

"But Zac Efron is so tan! He looks better shirtless. Even though Channing Tatum is sexy, Zac Efron would win." I argued.

"Whatever Kylie. Channing would win."

"You're wrong. Zac would win."

Our little argument was interrupted by the sound of my door bell. I opened the door to a cute shaggy haired guy with brown eyes. He looked around Cody's age.

"Thanks for the pizza." I smiled handing him twenty dollars.

"No problem. Are you gonna eat all that pizza by yourself?" He asked.

"No, my friend and I are gonna share it." I stated, looking up at him. He stood about a good six inches taller then me.

"Can I come in and eat some with you? I have a thirty minute break. Maybe we could play a little after we eat." He smirked.

How many jerks can there possibly be in this world?

"No way you sick pervert! Get off of my property before I call your boss!!" I exclaimed, shoving him off of my front porch.

"No please don't! I need this job!"

"You should have thought about that while you were trying to seduce me!"

I walked back into the house with the pizza in my hands. Brooklyn was focused on the t.v. I interrupted her by throwing a pillow at her.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She asked with anger.

"I was being harassed by some perverted delivery guy and you were just watching the stupid t.v.!!!" I exclaimed.

"It's the new episode of The Fosters I missed Monday. I wasn't paying attention to anything but all the hot guys on that show." She said, pointing to Jesus doing chin-ups shirtless.

"They may be hot but they aren't worth me being raped." I said, glaring at her.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let's just eat some of this delicious pizza while you explain to me how the date went with Drake."

(A/N I love writing so much, but this is the first book I've ever written. I'm sorry if the kissing scene wasn't very good. It was a little weird for me to write. Thank you to everyone reading my book! Please vote and comment. If you have any suggestions on how I can make my book better, please tell me! Thank you so much! :D)