-(Chara) Chapter 4: Blank.-

Uh, hello there...

-Disclaimer:- I do not own UNDERTALE, but I do own this story and that drawing of Scarlet. (^^^)

WARNING: BLOOD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"Let's try a new technique, Y/N. Dual-wielding!"

Chara yells. Bones are now being thrown at you and Chara. Gaster Blasters are appearing everywhere. Another shining red knife appears before you and you quickly grab it with your unarmed hand. You and Chara start blocking Sans' vengeful attacks..

Meanwhile...

Gaster sits in the Void, with many T.V. screens in front of him. They all shine with different locations on their screens. Gaster snickers as he closely watches a T.V. screen with a live video of The Ruins.

"Finally, I may be entertained once again."

Now:

You and Chara have been fighting off Sans' attacks for a while now. You are both starting to feel weary, while Sans looks like he could continue this fight FOREVER. There have been a few times where you were too slow---a random bone would hit you even though you saw it coming. You and Chara are definitely reaching the limit of your Human capabilities. While swatting away bones with one of your knives, you turn to Chara.

"Chara! I think I know how we can get away from this---even if it's for only a few minutes!"

Chara looks at you for a second before focusing on dodging a Gaster Blaster's lazer.

"What would that be?!"

He says. You can hear his difficult breathing. You have to act, NOW.

"Just follow me!"

You say while grabbing Chara's arm. You and Chara quickly run towards the previous puzzle room.

 You and Chara quickly run towards the previous puzzle room

"Y/N! If we run this way we'll get corner---"

Before Chara can finish his sentence you mouth "Sorry!" and forcefully throw him away from you. In a heartbeat, you swiftly pull up the yellow lever which closes The Ruin's door with a loud SLAM! You step away from the lever, your heart pounding erratically. Chara gets up from the floor (where you threw him (ouch!)).

"Chara. We need to find that girl and tell her to [RESET]."

Chara jumps in surprise.

"What!? Y/N, that's very risky! What will happen to US if she [RESETS]?!"