-(Sans) Chapter 3: Ṣ̰̖̪̍̌̂ͧ̎n̈́͒͐̈́͌̀o̸̩͇͚̲̪̗̪ẃ̛͎̹̰̱̜͍y̶̩͉̺̙-

Readers: *preparing xxAnnieSan's funeral*

Reader 1: Well, it was a good run. Her book(s) were awesome...

Reader 2: Yep.. So sad...Too bad she di---

Me: *BUSTS DOOR DOWN WHILE HOLDING THIS CHAPTER* I'm backkkkKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Readers: *scream* *ded*

♥♥♥

Heya. How are ya? Let's do this.

-Disclaimer- The video above doesn't belong to me. UNDERTALE belongs to the doggo himself, Toby Fox! I, however, do own this story. 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Previously:

A frosty wind blows through Snowdin, picking up snowflakes and dust. Two figures stand in a thick fog.

One tall, one small.

One with arms open wide, one who has committed homicide.

One with an innocent smile, one with a smile that is quite vile.

One more figure stands in the distance, filled with a massive amount of vengeance.

Now:

Cold, soft snowflakes are coming down from the sky rapidly, covering you as you walk. The snow seems to rise with each step you take. Your shoes are soaked and your feet and hands are as frozen as ice. With every breath you take there's a sharp pain in your throat. 'When did Snowdin have such hazardous weather?' You wonder. While traversing through Snowdin's forests, you notice how empty the place has become. You can't spot any Monsters..anywhere. Perhaps they are in their homes, getting warmed up by warm chimney fires and hot chocolate.

That's what you HOPE, at least.

As you continue to travel, you notice that all the puzzles Papyrus has set up have already been solved... Knowing this, you can't help but feel a tinge of fear within your Soul. You will, however, continue on..because you are filled with...

DETERMINATION.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, you have made your way to Snowdin town. There are still no Monsters in sight. You decide to go into the Shop, hoping to find someone---ANYONE. The large door opens with a creak, and you are greeted by a sad sight. The shop is empty and dark. There is a small note on the counter.

'Please don't hurt my family.'

You gasp with fear. You quickly run out of the Shop and start running around Snowdin. No one's here. All the doors are locked. There is only one place left to check... You walk past Sans and Papyrus' house to see a thick fog in the distance. A bad memory clouds your mind.

-Flashback-

As you run through Snowdin, you can feel dust starting to clump together on your clothes. Your eyes remain closed until you bump into a skeleton named Papyrus.