Late At Night (R)

RATED R FOR SEXUAL CONTENT. 

Nico's POV

I awoke with the feeling of pure pleasure rocketing my body. A hot, wet mouth consumed my shaft, I groaned without meaning to. I lifted my head to see what was going on. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw a body leaning over my lower area. "Percy?" I choked out. I heard a sound of acknowledgment. He sucked harder, his tongue teased my tip.

My head dropped back to my pillow as I turned into a moaning mess. My usual control was jumbled from just waking up, my moans and groans filled the air as they pleased. My hips bucked in his mouth when he started to deep throat me.

Then he moved my legs farther apart, prompting one up a little for better access. Percy's fingers rested against my entrance, and my body seized at the unexpected pleasurable touch. I didn't know when he lubed up his fingers, but they were slick and slowly warming up from his body heat.

My breathing sped up and I clutched the pillow as his first finger eased into me. Percy didn't say anything, but he rested his lips against the inside of my thigh as he fingered me. It was only for a short break though I realized because his mouth was back around my tip to suck the pre-cum off. My release was coming rapidly but I tried to hold it back, not want this to end.

He sensed my climax coming, could feel the tightness in my body under his. Percy pulled his fingers out of me to trail the hot wetness up over my balls and to the base of my shaft. I couldn't hold it back anymore. With a loud cry of ecstasy, I came hard. Percy massaged my thighs when finished before crawling up to meet my lips with his.

My muscles finally relaxed and I moaned against his mouth from just the feeling of his lips. Percy pulled away, I could see his white teeth gleaming in the dark as he smiled. "Did you like that?"

I nodded and took a minute to pull myself together. "I was not expecting that," was all I said. Percy laughed quietly. "Well, after our texting conversation earlier, you had the nerve to fall asleep before I got home."

I rolled my eyes but ended up smiling anyway. "Sorry. I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep. I meant to wait on you." Ideas immediately flooded my mind from the sexual flirting we were doing a few hours ago.

"I think it's my turn to please you now..." I said as I pushed him on his back for another deep kiss. 

Did you enjoy it? 

It's been a while since I last posted or even wrote a rated R one-shot. I thought I should get back into it because Sea Green is going to have a good bit of it later.