Texting

This was requested by: @JessHuitron   This is a text one-shot, a happier vision of the picture in the media part.

Percy: Hey Nico

Nico: Hi. What do you want?

Percy: I was thinking

Nico: 😐

Percy: We should get you a girlfriend

Nico: ... No

Percy: Why not?

Nico: I don't want a girlfriend

Percy: Oh come on. Do you like anyone?

Nico: I don't like any girls. Stop asking.

Percy: But everyone thinks you should get with someone

Nico: It's not up to everyone. I don't want or need a girlfriend.

Percy: Alright. Fine. Just trying to help

Nico: Why would I need a girlfriend? Like a girl would make me happy.

Percy: It was just a nice thought

Percy: How about we meet up at Hop Lee Kitchen on Friday night? Just you and me

Nico: Why?

Percy: because I want to see you face to face.

Nico: my face is fine. Hasn't changed.

Percy: Please? I'll pick you up

Nico:....fine

Percy: :D

Nico: Stop.

Percy: D:

Nico: 😠

The end.

(It's implied that when they meet up they end up together because turns into a fun date.)

I was supposed to post a one-shot with smut in it but that is taking longer than expected and I haven't updated in a while. I apologize and that one-shot will be up very soon.

Also, I have a lot of Christmas stuff I'm doing. A 12 Days of Christmas series (it will be another book and also be posted on ao3) and a few one-shots here based on Christmas songs. I am taking requests on my Percico Drabbles book, send in a request there or a one worded prompt. And I need help coming up with ideas for some of the 12 items.

Please comment feedback (I seriously take it into account to make my writing better in the future) or any thoughts and vote if you liked it. Feel free to request an idea if you have one and thank you for reading!