Switching Roles(R)

FINALLY!!! I'm done with this one. Nico tops Percy! This story was requested by three people!

BonezMyers123
EllieMcCallister
Iluvpercy105

WARNING! KINKY! DIRTY!
BonezMyers123 wanted it kinky so.
Enjoy!

Nico's POV

Percy laid in bed shirtless and asleep. I leaned over him and softly grabbed his left arm. Using one of the two pieces of rope I had, I tied his left wrist to the left bed post. Slowly but surely, I got his hand tied the the bed. Not to tight where it hurt him, but tight enough where he couldn't get out of it. I then snuck around to the other side of the bed and repeated on the right side.

I left the bedroom to get a wash cloth; I tied the cloth into a knot and laid it by his head. Climbing on top of him, I straddled his waist. "Percy, Percy wake up." I said in a calm, angle like voice. He groaned and opened his eyes slightly to look at me. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." He groaned again, his right arm tugged at its bond. He looked up at his hands, seeing that his wrist are tied.

"Uh Nico, what are you up to?" I smiled at him. "Nothing."

He frowned in confusion. "Percy, just relax and let me take care of you." His eyebrows raised. I grabbed the wash cloth and shoved it in his mouth. He grunted in protest but didnt struggle. I kissed his cheek and down his jaw line. When I got to his soft spot, I nipped at it. He moaned against the cloth and pulled at his restrains.

My hands roamed his chest and stomach as I continued down to his collarbone. He moaned again, my fingers tracing his abs. I pulled back and looked at him. A pleasurable expression on his face and his eyes were clouded with need. It was a turn on to see him like that, vulnerable against my touch.

"Percy" I called to him, my butt pressing into his hard member. He groaned and pushed his hips into me farther. I bit back a moan and put a finger on his chest, right above his nipple. "Percy," I started as I slowly drug my finger down towards the pink bud. "What do you want me to do Percy?" He whimpered, my finger going over his sensitive nipple. The teasing action seemed to make him harder.

I leaned over took a hard bud in my mouth, running my tongue over it and sucking gently. His muffled moan was loud as his hips buckled against mine. I hummed on it, loving his reaction. I kissed down his torso to his abs, sucking on them in different places. His bugle was under my chest at that point so I added a little pressure to his need. He whined and wiggled his hips, getting as much friction as I allowed him to have.

I moved down to the top of his pants, snapping the button with one swift move. My hands rubbed the sides of his hips as I pulled the zipper down with my teeth, slowly. He whimpered with so much desire I started to breath heavily. Pulling the jeans off, I could plainly see just how much my teasing affected him. My eyes roamed his needy body with hunger. He was panting though his nose and had a huge hard-on.

I ran a finger up his length from bottom to top, making him moan and shove his hips upwards. My hand flattened out once I reached the tip, and went back down his member with my palm. He groaned desperately as a wet spot began to form on his boxers. I smiled a little then latched onto his waistband. Slowly, I pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard, leaky member. He sighed in relief as his member was finally released; but tensed back up once I made contact with my finger and his tip.

A bead of pre-cum leaked out and I let slip down his shaft. Watching it, I licked my lips and took his whole shaft in my mouth. He practically screamed and buckled his hips into my throat. I milked more pre-cum out of him as he moaned and groaned above me. My tongue licked the underside of his shaft as I deep throated him faster. He pulled at his bonds and his hips buckled constantly beneath me. I pulled back, which made him groan in protest. I pulled the wash cloth out of his mouth, watching him pant hard. "What do you want me to do now Percy?"

"F-fuck me Nico. Top me please!" I blinked in surprised. That was the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth. "Okay." I stripped off all my clothes and grabbed the lube off of the nightstand, popping the lid. He positioned his legs to bend at the knee and spread them. His hole was visible to me, pink and tight.

I coated two fingers with the lubricant and positioned one at his entrance. Our eyes met for a second; he nodded for me to continue. I pressed my finger into his hole; he was tight and warm. He squirmed in discomfort so I held my finger still. After a minute, I slowly started to move my finger. Percy gasped, his exhale coming out as a moan. I quickened the pace of my finger and watched his expression.

His face was full of pleasure, he gripped the bed posts he was tied to. His moans got louder as I added a second finger; curling them and scissoring them inside. His head tipped back in bliss when I rubbed against his prostate. I loved the fact that I could please him this way, it made my member harder. "Nico, st-stop teasing" Percy whined while trying to catch his breath.

I pulled my fingers out and put some more of the lubricant on my member, panting a little at the contact. Positioning at his entrance, I took a deep breath then slowly started to push in. The feeling of his tightness and warmth overwhelmed me. But I could tell Percy was feeling some pain so I stopped. "Are you okay?" I asked in a quiet voice, trying so hard not to moan.

He nodded and bit his lip. I rubbed his thigh to soothe him and continued to move forward. Once I was all the way in, I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips. Percy looked at me, "feel good?" I nodded. "Just tell me when you're ready okay?" He gave me a half smile, "okay." No matter how hard he tried to mask it, I could tell he was in pain.

A few minutes later, he moved his hips from side to side, pulling a mewl out of me. "Nico, you can move now" he said with a moan. I pulled out slowly, moaning while doing so, then thrusted back in. We both made loud sounds of pleasure. I repeated that movement, enjoying the feeling of being in him. "Nico, please...faster." I obliged, wanting the same thing. I am usually the loudest in bed but you wouldn't be able to tell at that point. We were both moaning and groaning and making incoherent noises.

I climbed up his body so I will be able to get a different angle. We were face to face in this position. I kissed him quickly and buried my face in his neck. That is when he screamed, "Nico! There!" I hit that spot again and again, with every thrust I got closer. Percy's breaths got shorter and faster until he screamed. His walls tightened around me as his seed gushed out all over him. I came a second later, releasing inside him.

We both just laid there and breathed for a moment, coming down from our highs. I pulled out and sat beside him. He looked at me, tired and satisfied. "Can you untie me now?" He said with his sexy after-sex voice. I untied his wrist and cuddled into his arms. He kissed my forehead. "I didn't know you were into bondage."

"I'm not, I was bored." He chuckled at my response and kissed me again.

Vote if you liked it. Comment your thoughts. Request if you have one.

Please send request! I am running out of ideas and I need help. Cute and fluffy moments are the best but sex is cool too. Please help.