Needing Attention(R)

This has sex in it. This is a Rated R one shot book so it makes since why it would. I hope you enjoyed Percico Weekend!

Percy's POV

I stared down at the stupid homework sheet for history. We had to list the events of World War II in order. Nico sat beside me on the couch and sighed. I sighed too and re-read event 4. I hate having dyslexia.

Nico scooted closer to me and leaned on my arm, signaling he wanted attention. I wanted to give it to him and take a break but it was already late and I had to get my homework done. I glanced at him and kissed his forehead. He looked up at me and kissed my lips. Once the kiss ended, I smiled at him. "I need to finish my homework."

He sighed and laid his head against my arm. I kissed the top of his head and continued trying to read the event. I eventually got stumped and looked over at Nico, who was glaring at the homework sheet. I chuckled at him, "what do you think should come next?"

He looked up to meet my eyes and said, "Me." He jumped up and started to kiss me furiously. I dropped my pencil and pulled him closer. The homework could wait. He crawled up onto my lap and tugged at my hair, kissing my lips hard. I placed my hands on his hips to carry him to the bedroom. There where to many things I wanted to do to him and not enough room on the couch.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I didn't realize how much I was craving him. His mouth tasted amazing and I just had to have more of him. I laid him down on the bed, crawling in between his legs so I had better access to his beautiful body.

With one kiss at a time, I traveled down his neck to his pulse point. He sighed to cover his moan as I sucked on it. His legs tightened around my waist when I went down a little farther to his sweet spot. That time he moaned quietly and tugged at my shirt. I nipped at it, he responded by a loud noise and a thrust of his hips.

My hand moved down his side to the end of his shirt to lift it over his head and onto the floor. His body never ceased to amaze me. His pale skin, lean build, slight muscles and perky nipples made me harder instantly. I nibbled on his collar bone a little, then went down to snatch a perfect nipple in my mouth. His back arched slightly off the bed with a sexy moan.

To add to his heat, I started to rub my hands up and down his thighs along with sliding my tongue around his nipple. It worked because he became restless. His breathing picked up with a desperate moan. "Percy, please" he begged, tagging another moan with it.

I left his swollen nipple to suck on his navel. His legs drew up with his toes curled, which gave me an idea.

Nico had one tickle spot, located on the lower left side of his waist. With one last lick, I moved down to the left to the sensitive area and kissed it. He wiggled as I nipped at it softly. I managed to get a small giggle out of him, which was a little funny because it was out of character for him.

I knew Nico was ready, he was panting with a huge tent in his black jeans. My fingers popped the button of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. Slipping them off, I exposed Nico completely, enjoying the view. Nico's cheeks tainted pink under my gaze. I smiled at him, rubbing his thighs once more.

"Do you want to try a new position?" I asked, kissing his tip lightly. He gasped and nodded. I smiled then sucked his tip in my mouth. His back rolled off the mattress with a desperate moan. "Please Percy... s-stop with the teasing. I... I cant take it anymore!"

I would have continued to tease him but I was just as ready as he was. Stripping off the rest of my clothes, I sat cross-legged on the bed and motioned Nico to join me. He looked confused but crawled over to me anyways. I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and slicked up my shaft before pulling him on my lap.

Using my shoulders for support, he slowly settled down on my member. I kissed his lips sensually, wrapping my arms around his smaller frame. "I'm ready" Nico mumbled. I gently lifted his hips up, his arms tightening around my neck, then settled them back down.

We both moaned, his sexy sounds making everything more erotic. I repeated the action, earning another moan and a whimper. "P-Percy" he groaned, biting his lip. I knew what he wanted, so I slammed his hips down on my lap, sending his head back in bliss. With his fingers in my hair, he took control. Using his thighs, he lifted himself up and down in a steady pace.

I watched him as his face contorted in pleasure and his movements became faster. Seeing him like that made my body as hot as fire. Nico leaned back a bit for a new angle. His toes curled and his back arched along with a loud moan. The sight alone made me groan. I could tell the pleasure was making him a bit unstable so I held him at his waist, loosely so he still had his freedom.

I felt myself getting closer to my climax but I wanted Nico to cum first, which was easy. I took hold of his shaft, pumping as fast as I could. With a loud scream, Nico's cum splattered on my torso. I finally let the build up release in him, feeling his walls clinch around me.

After a minute, Nico lifted himself off me and fell onto the mattress. I collapsed beside him, pulling him close against me. We shared a gentle, loving kiss before he rested his head under my chin. "I like that position" he mumbles against my collar bone. "Me too. Do you want to do it again?"

He lifted his head up to meet my gaze. "I thought you had homework?"

"History can wait. I rather do you anyways."

Vote if you liked it. Comment your thoughts. Request if you have one. Thank you for reading!