" oh aunt Stella I missed you so much " I cried while hugging her.

" lily why are you crying, You should be happy that you made some friends and was having a sleep over with them " she laughed. I played along so she doesn't seem suspicious.

" yea they're great people, I'm sorry I didn't text you at all it was just a no phones kind of sleep over " I fake smiled.

" what do you mean sweetie, you've texted me everyday " she smiled back. I froze when she said that, that means Jake was texting her pretending to be me so things don't get too suspicious. That sneaky little jerk !

" oh right I forgot " I said scratching my head. I jumped up to my room that I missed so much. And I immediately hopped in the shower. It felt good to be home, Jake will never find where aunt stella lives because she lives up in the Hollywood hills.

I sat in my bed and opened my laptop, I went on YouTube to see if there's any news and the first thing that popped up was.

Jake Paul caught shopping with new girl, could this possibly be his girlfriend

And on the side was a picture of Jake and I while we had a few clothes that we bought in our hands. Oh no the press knows now they are going to wonder why I'm never seen with him anymore. I just got myself in a whole lot of things and I knew it was going to be hard getting out of it.

Jakes POV:

One minute I'm buying lily new clothes and the next minute we got crowded by fans. crap they're going to see her and make all these headlines about her. The crowd was surrounding us and I didn't know what to do. I made lily hold onto my back pack so she doesn't get lost in the crowd. I took a few pictures with the fans and then I turned around to look at lily and I fount her to be missing. She must've had the chance to run so she took it. That girl is gonna get when I find her. I had anger running down my entire body I was so mad that she escaped.

I made my way back to the parking lot looking everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. How far could she have gone she doesn't even have a car or even money for an uber and better yet she doesn't even know the streets of Los Angeles yet where was she. I knew I needed to find her. Lily Collins you better not be scared of what's about to come to you.

I got in blood shark and raced back home I grabbed kade chance and Anthony and Brang them to the garage.

" guys this is important lily and I went out and we got crowded by fans and she got lost in the crowd and I guess she had the chance to run away so she did " I said all in one breathe.

" wait she Escaped " kade said with his eyes popped out.

" Jake we need to find her before she calls the police on us and ruins all of our careers " Chance said.

" do you at least know where she could have gone or where she is " Anthony asked.

" guys honestly I have no clue but we're gonna have to find out " I said looking at all of them. I ran into my room and got out my computer I searched up her twitter to see if I can find any information at where she's staying at or where she could have gone. Most likely she's probably back at her house.

I went onto twitter and found some information she tweeted " aunt Stella's house is so cozy " and I think with the help of nick crompton I think he can get the location of that. I went up to nick and asked him why I needed it. He didn't agree to it but eventually he gave in and wanted to help.

He tried to do everything but nothing was working we couldn't find where she was. I was already running out of ideas. I went through her friends list to see if there was anyone that might know where she was going to be at but again she has no one in california that would know that. I started getting frustrated already. I was sitting like a retard trying to think. Jake your smarter than this think think think. And then It clicked I remembered I had her phone with me I can just look through it to see if there's any information about it.

I ran upstairs and grabbed her phone from my underwear drawer ( it's a good place to hide things don't laugh at me lol ). I got it and started going through it. I found the messages and decided to look through those first.

I went through that girls messages that we first kidnapped in order to get to lily. And then this is how the messages went.

Ashley : " so I would love to hang out sometime you seem like a really nice person to talk to, do you live far from Hollywood walk of fame "

Lily : " actually I don't really know what walk of fame is I don't know anything around here yet I just know that I live on rodeo drive "

Ashley : " ohhhh yea your only ten minutes away from me then (: " .

I immediately searched up the address and ran straight down to the boys. I had this big grin on my face because whatever she does I'm still going to find her I just hope she didn't go to the police or tell her aunt something. The only problem was that which one was her house. I had the greatest idea for that one. I went on her camera roll and I was right once again. She had a bunch of pictures of her house so it's going to be easy finding her.

" guys I found her.... let's go !!! " I said with a huge grin on my face. Oh lily just wait till your in my arms again your going to pray to god that I don't Kill you. You escaped after I told you the rules ?? Okay your going to get it the hard way. I thought as the boys and I got into the car and headed out.

AUTHORS NOTE :

How do you guys like it ???? The next chapter is going to have a lot of drama so stay tuned for that ! I'm really thankful for all the readers and people Who enjoyed this story I'm trying my best to update as fast as I can love you all so much stay tuned for the next chapter !!