Chapter 28 [FINAL CHAPTER]

Upon many requests, this chapter only will be opened for 2 x 24 hours. After that, the chapter will be taken down again)

The First Male Empress

They had been counting days since the group who was given task searching for the herbs were back to the palace and the Consort started his medication. Under Feng Yu Tian's direct observation, the beautiful man's condition was slowly showing its progress.

Even though he was yet gain his consciousness, but the fever had decreased. The skin that once burnt as if came into contact with the fire had been cooling down. The sickly pale skin began to get its color back.

The one who felt rejoiced the most with the development, of course, would be the Emperor himself. He felt like someone who was seeing the light for the first time after trapped in a dark hole. It felt like the warmth of spring after long and suffocating winter. However, despite the significant progress, the Emperor still firmly refused to leave his consort's side, leaving Wang Zhiyuan had to take over the country's matters into his hand for the time being.

Feng Yu Tian became a silent observant of the situation. Through his own eyes, he saw how love could change a person. If he didn't know the Emperor before, there was no chance Feng Yu Tian would believe if people told him that the Emperor was someone cruel and cold-hearted. After all, all he could see now was nothing more than a man who madly in love with his little brother. Feng Yu Tian couldn't help but smile. Maybe... Just maybe, all the mischances that befall upon them before were actually blessing in disguise.

Approximately five days after Dayu began his medication, his fingers started showing few small moves. The Emperor jumped in shock and he clumsily called for Feng Yu Tian. By the time the Consort's eyes finally fluttered open, everyone in the room welcomed him with a wide grin on their faces.

The guards and maidservants who used served the Consort was smiling in triumph. They just realized that they had been missing their beautiful yet quiet and rigid master.

Xiao Guizi who had been worried himself to death if he really would lose the Emperor, smiled in relief knowing he didn't have to throw the Emperor and the Consort's ashes to the southern mountain.

Wang Zhiyuan was smiling, silently stealth the glance toward his brother who still looked like in dazed as if he was facing a dream.

Feng Yu Tian was staring at his brother lovingly, almost couldn't believe he met his beloved brother once again.

The Consort seemed still reluctant and it took awhile for him to proceed the current situation. The beautiful man looked so confused as his eyes wandered to the gathered people surround him. However, as his eyes landed to Feng Yu Tian, his tears suddenly fell down to his cheek and he began to wail while mumbling something incoherent.

"Br... Broth... er... rrr..." His voice failed him. However, the bond between the brothers let them understand each other's thought without them voicing it out. It didn't matter how long they had separated.

Gently, Feng Yu Tian engulfed Dayu's body with his arms, "Yes, it's me, little brother. I'm still alive."

The Consort's cries never ceased, if anything it was getting louder as he sobbed his heart out in his brother's chest.

As he witnessed the heartbreaking scene before his eyes, the Emperor gradually took few steps back. He just realized how close his Consort with his brother was and he was the one who made them separated for so long. He was the one who destroyed their kingdom, killed their parents and robbed away their perfect happiness. How would he atone his sins?