Chapter 2 (Edited)

The Emperor's Chamber

The moment they stepped down from the carriage, they greeted by several groups of armies. They eyed them like a starving predator eyed a careless rabbit.

Lady Shao Yuan immediately went to talk with the guards near one of the largest tent in the camp, probably to inform that the girls they ordered have come already. Meanwhile, the lady told them to wait for her beside the carriage. She took quite a while to talk with the guard and it meant the longer Dayu and the other girls had to stand in the middle of hungry eyes of those armies. Dayu had to hold his urge to not shifted his legs in discomfort.

Xiao Li stepped closer to Dayu, absentmindedly linked their arms together. Glanced to his side, Dayu also found uneasiness in the girl's facial expression. It seemed Dayu wasn't the only one who felt discomfort with their current situation.

"Is this your first time too?" Dayu asked. No matter how he tried to soften his voice, as a man, it still came out a little bit raspy. But of course, it wasn't so uncommon. Some girls tend to have such manly voices too, so he was sure it wouldn't lurk any suspicion from other people if they didn't put too many attention.

"Not really." Xiao Li whispered. She tried to smile, but it failed miserably. This was his first time met with this girl and knowing her job as the prostitute, he didn't put too many expectations. Dayu thought Xiao Li would be no different from the other two girls who seemed to enjoy the attention they got from the armies. They even intentionally blinked their eyes flirtatiously. Dayu almost snorted at what he saw. Trying to ignore the other two girls' cheap manners, Dayu looked back at Xiao Li. She looked on the verge of tears.

"When I was... several years ago,  I-I... was raped." Came out in stutter,  Xiao Li's voice slightly trembled. Although she tried to show a strong appearance, the way her body slightly shook easily told that it was just a mere facade.

Dayu lost his words.  Actually, he wanted to comfort her, but probably because he practiced on his cold façade for too long, he ended up seem unaffected by the girl's heartbreaking confession. Ever since his entire kingdom had been destroyed, little by little Dayu learned to never show any emotions on his face.

"That... "

"Xiao Li, Yu Yu!" Just when Dayu struggled to say something, they heard their names being called.

They averted their eyes and found that Lady Shao Yuan called for them. It seemed that her talk with the guard had ended. Now she was approaching them with two guards tagged along behind her.

"Ladies, please follow us." One of the guards told them. They obliged what they have been told. Walking slowly through the path of line up army's tents, they were greeted by even a larger number of armies. They weren't so different from before, they eyed the girls as if they wanted to strip them naked just with their gaze.

"Hey, look at the girl with the pink robe. She was quite tall for a girl. She must has long and pretty legs. It will be nice to have those legs wrap around my waist when I bang her hard."

Dayu heard one of the armies talked quite loud to his group of armies. As he finished the bashful statement, they all laughed loudly. Dayu gritted his teeth. He knew they talked about him.

"Unfortunately, it will only happen in your dream. That girl is the one who will be presented to Your Highness." Another army spoke up.

"Ah, it's that so? But actually, I don't mind to ravish the emperor's waste. Probably Your Highness will be bored after a few hours with her. By then, it will be my turn, " And all of them laughed again as if what they've just said was the funniest thing in the world.