6. It's not right, but its ok

AN: If in italics like this, it's thoughts 😋 enjoy x

Louis concentration was no longer on the game, but on Harry. His mind told him Harry would leave him, because who wants to know a scarred soul?

As the ball rushed toward him, he effortlessly tried to kick it, but missed. The usual competitive personality that would rush through him had been replaced with an awful anxiety. He dared himself to glance back at the boy, he sat with his head down, and hands fumbling with each other.

He wants to leave, he hates you now.

Taking a deep breath, Louis symbolized he wanted a time out and padded off pitch. He gingerly made his way over to Harry and stood above him.

"Look, Harry" he whispered "I'm sorry, I really am, I don't know why I did that, I shouldn't of I-"

Harry looked up, his green eyes peering through his chocolate curls. A small smile spread across his lips.

"It's ok" he said calmly. Louis shook his head and carried on rambling,

"No it's not I- I don't know I just- and- I was worried because-"

Harry shook his head, and stood up.

"Really it's fine" he smiled, softly. He began to walk to the door, Louis' heart raced.

He really does hate me now.

Harry looked back to Louis, his hand gesturing for him to join him. Louis sighed in relieve and jogged over.

"It's just-" Louis began again, but Harry interjected.

"Louis! It's fine, honestly" he chuckled "everyone has something they don't want another to know"

Louis, looked down and nodded. The boy seemed to hold a lot of things that were unknown. Louis felt like an open book compared to him.

"So.... What do you want to do?" Louis mumbled, catching up with Harry again. The curly haired boy shrugged and bit his lip. He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. Louis noticed his long, pale, fragile fingers gently clasping the paper.

"There's a gym" Harry said. Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes?" He said, confused. Harry turned to him.

"Do you think many people will be in there?" Harry asked nervously. Louis looked even more confused. "You want to go to the gym!?" He asked. Slowly Harry nodded,

"But not if there's many people...." He added.

Louis took a deep breath, "I'll take you there" he sighed.

The gym wasn't as packed as Louis had thought, only a few people were lifting weights with each-other. Opening the door he turned to Harry. He was beaming.

Cautiously he walked in. He grabbed the disinfectant from the side and a paper towel. He then sprayed the treadmill all over and whipped with down. Louis watched all this with a raised brow.

"Is it clean now?" He asked, coming in to join Harry. Harry nodded and put the disinfectant down. Louis climbed onto the treadmill next to Harry, he didn't see a need to clean it.

He watched as Harry set his too the time he wanted to run for and his weight. A worried, shocked feeling ran through Louis as he saw the number Harry typed in. 6.1 lb. An more intense feeling when he saw the time.

"An hour?" Louis questioned, "you're running all that?"

Harry hesitated and nodded slowly before pressing start. Louis also pressed start, moving his speed up to 7 mph. He watched Harry's speed exceed 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5.

"Nine miles per hour!" Louis exclaimed, eyes wide. Harry nodded and started to run.

Thirty minutes passed and Louis was starting to sweat, his breaths more heavy and frequent. Harry however had a determined face on, he wasn't stopping any time soon.

After forty minutes Louis was wet with sweat, his face red and his heart pounding fast. His hand fell onto the stop button. Panting heavily he glanced up at Harry, he was still going. Harry, was too, drenched in sweat, his breathing was heavy and he looked like he was struggling, but wasn't going to stop.

"Harry, stop, your gonna wear yourself out" Louis said, worriedly. Harry gave him a glare and carried on, putting his speed up to 9.5 mph. Louis wiped his brow. He was sure Harry hadn't eaten much before this, and he was scared the boy would break. His eyes danced over his skeletal frame, head slightly shaking. To Louis relief, the hour finished and Harry slowly jogged down to a stop. But Harry wasn't satisfied.

"Woah" was all Louis could mange, but Harry picked up the disinfectant and sprayed a mat on the floor. He wiped it down and laid on his back.

"Harry, you've done enough" Louis insisted, but Harry ignored him and started doing sit-ups.

All Louis could do was watch in amazement, but horror, as this boy ruined himself more and more. Going through 50 sit-ups, 30 push-ups, 20 burpies, 100 jumping jacks and so on.

Finally the exercising came to an end after two straight hours.

"How the hell?" Was all Louis managed.

Harry's face was pale, and he looked un-easy.

"Harry, you okay?" Louis asked, his hands held out incase he collapsed. Harry suddenly ran through the exit of the gym, down the corridor and into the bathroom.

Louis ran after him, bursting through the door.

"Harry!?" He called "Harry what's wrong?" Concern filled his voice.

Harry slowly emerged from a cubical, after flushing it, a hand raised to his mouth. Louis' eyes followed him as he washed his hands and rinsed his mouth. When Harry finally looked at him Louis gave a questionable look.

"It's ok" Harry mumbled "it usually happens"

"It's ok?" Louis practically laughed. Harry nodded,

"Yeah"

"Harry that's not right, you don't exercise until you're physically sick!" Louis exclaimed.

"Look, it's ok" Harry repeated, Louis laughed.

"It's not right, but it's ok?"