5. White bandages

AN: okay I'm not deleting! Thank you so my for the comments (I know it's only 2 or something but that's loads for me 😋) I really needed them since I have been having a hard time myself, anyway enough about me enjoy!

(P.s new cover what you think?) xx

Louis sat, starring blankly at the huge white, bolted door. A mental clock ticking continuously in his head. Finally the sound he had been waiting for came: the rusty mettle bolt sliding open and letting the door swing free.

Louis abruptly stood up. The same guard that threw him in there stood in the door way, even more muscular than before. The man stood a side to let Louis out, but kept a firm grip on his shoulder as they walked down the corridors.

"You missed the activities signing so you'll have to wonder round and see what you like" growled the guard.

Louis nodded and shrugged him of his shoulder.

The man took out a key and unlocked the door they had come too. A tall mouldy coloured green one, with a red handle. Louis raised his eyebrows as all the door led to was another hall way.

"Talk about security" he muttered under his breath.

After stepping in the door, it shut sharply behind him, and locked. As he walked down the never ending corridor he realised where he was.

Each door had a different sport, or activity imprinted on a white label that was stapled onto the blood doors.

He stopped and looked in several doors before he came to one he liked.

Once in the room he realised he hadn't actually read the sign. He had just seen a mop of curls hanging over a pale face, owned by a boy that was sitting cross legged in the corner, alone.

Louis laughed at himself, his attraction the strange boy had become increasingly bigger, there was no doubt about it. And strangely it didn't seem to bother Louis, he just went along with it, an with that in mind he slowly made his way over.

"Knitting? really?" He said, crouching down by the surprised boy.

"What?" he croaked.

"You don't seem like the knitting type" Louis said, taking a seat next to Harry. His big green eyes looking right at him, he smiled comfortingly.

"It's quiet here" Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, but it's boring init"

"What would rather do?" Harry asked, blowing his chocolatey hair out his face.

Louis smiled and took ahold of Harry's hand.

"Come on! I'll show you"

Harry's eyes trailed down to his and Louis hands, Louis didn't seem to notice, either that or he didn't mind. But it stuck in Harry's mind, and he couldn't help but be curious. His hand felt warm trapped under Louis grasp. And he noticed the difference. His were bigger by far from Louis' dainty little hands, but his were so much more fragile, and pale.

Maybe he meant to grab my wrist.

Harry thought, and stuck with that thought.

After a short time rushing from door to door they finally stopped and Harry froze in horror.

"What?" Louis asked, his hand letting go of Harry's. The cold suddenly fled back into him and he blinked out of his stare.

"N- nothing" he stuttered.

Louis ran into the room where the game was taking place, but Harry held back. Stopping Louis turned around.

"You coming?" He called. Harry shook his head.

"Why not?" Louis said, jogging back to Harry.

"I can't" he said shamefully.

"Sure you can! I'll help you"

Harry determinedly shook his head, sighing Louis said, "fine, but at least watch?"

Nodding Harry took a seat on the side bench and watched the energetic boy rush off into the game.

Football was never his thing, no matter how much he tried to learn it for his friends, he could never run fast enough, or far enough. Or he would completely miss the ball.

At first he put it down to, he just couldn't do it. But as the summer went by and it seemed everyone played! Even some girls, he put it down to his weight.

Strenuously he would struggle to master the game in his back yard, and planned a strict diet. He got okay at the game and decided to give it a try. But still as he began to walk out onto the pitch, his size compared to the other boys stuck out like a sore thumb. The names he was constantly called, as a joke, of cause, suddenly rushed into his mind as not a joke.

"HARRY CATCH!" Someone screamed at him, pulling him out of his mind just in time. A black and white ball came hurtling towards him. In defence his hands shot up, and the ball fell nearly into them.

"Nice one" Louis said, giving him a wink. Slowly he handed Louis the ball, but his eyes averted to his now bare arms, well, as bare as he could make them. White bandages were tightly wrapped around each arm. Small specks of a reddish brown speed through some parts.

Harry's hand wouldn't let go of the ball.

"Harry?"

His eyes slowly moved up to meet Louis' ocean blue ones, he remembered first meeting them in the waiting room, and that safe feeling he had felt.

"Louis, your arms" Harry whispered. Louis eyes widened and he snatched the ball away before hurrying back to the game. He chucked he ball to another player and ran off to grab his jacket.

Harry brought his hands back clutched himself.

Did he do something wrong?