2. Lost

An alarm sounded, rather like a bell to tell you to go to your next lesson in school. It rung through the corridors, squeezing under the doors and piercing into everyone's ears. Louis got up and opened the door to see what was happening. All the other doors slowly opened in their own time, revealing other patients. Most of them had long sleeves and trousers on, covering most their skin. The ones who didn't had clearly seen scratches or scars. Curious Louis followed them, as they were all heading in one direction.

The came to a great hall full of tables and chairs. To the right hand side stood a kitchen with a shelf above where bowls where being placed. Coping the others Louis and Harry took a bowl and sat down. It was here they saw what was actually on their plate. A whitish yellow coloured paste, with visible lumps slopped around in their bowls. Although at other ends of the hall, they simultaneously pushed their bowls away from themselves.

Harry starred as he saw the others on his table spooning the slop into their mouths, he wasn't hungry anyway and that food wasn't going to make him want to eat anymore.

It was 9:30 am, a night had already been spent in the asylum by Harry and Louis. The bells signalled when it was time for a meeting or lunch. Louis just starred at his lap, not wanting to see the others eating. His beanie placed delicately on his head, his shirt crumpled from being in the plastic bag all night. He dark coloured hoodie to cover his arms and some black jeans.

It was when he looked up that he saw the mop of curly hair again. Harry's face was still pale, but his eyes still shone. A checkered shirt hung off him, as did his trousers. His shoes were placed by his feet a she had kicked them off. He blew his hair out his eyes and saw the blue eyes staring at him. Louis quickly looked back at his hands, which he was finding very interesting.

After a half hour the bell rang again, echoing arid the hall. Everyone stood, Harry slowly doing so after he relished what to do. Table by Rae the left the room. Louis table was last and he realised he as alone in the hall, he hadn't moved when he was meant to form looking at his hands.

The corridors seemed to never end, they all looked the same except for the door colours, and he couldn't find the green ones. Wondering around, rather slowly, he didn't see why he had to hurry. Nothing to do in his room except sit and stare.

Footsteps came from up the corridor from Louis. He looked ahead. A tall, slim figure was scuttling around looking lost a lot like Louis, except more lost looking.

"You lost?" Louis called out

The figure stopped dead. His head bowed down.

"I am to don't worry, what colour are you?"

"Colour?" Came a quiet yet deep voice.

"Yeah you know, your door" Louis said, moving closer to the slim person. As he got closer he saw his cloths hung off him and his curly hair covers most his porcelain face.

"Your cold?" Louis said seeing the boy shivering slightly. The boy shook his head. "Do you speak?"

"Blue"

"Blue?"

"My colour" the boy looked up, his eyes widening when he realized it was the boy who was looking at him at breakfast.

"Oh I past blue, ill show you if you want" Louis said, a kind smile on his face. The boy nodded.

"I'm Louis by the way"

"Harry" Harry whispered.

"I don't bite by the way" Louis chuckled to himself, his eyes crinkling.

Making their way to blue, Louis couldn't keep his eyes of Harry. His pale, ghost like body seemed like his eyes didn't fit with the rest of him.

They turned into the long corridor, Louis read the sign