"Got it."

   Once I was sure Louis knew his way, I turned on Harry's lap and met his excited green eyes. "Just so you know," I said, peering down at his white tee shirt so I could avoid his playful stare. "I don't plan on getting drunk tonight. I'm supposed to work in the morning."

   "Either way, I'm planning on having some fun with you," he laughed. "What if there's cameras around? We're supposed to be dating, you know."

   "Of course I know," I said with a sigh. "I'm just saying, if you're thinking about taking advantage of me...don't."

   "It's not 'taking advantage' if you're sober and willing," he said pointedly. "But I'll try to behave."

   "You'd better, pervert," I warned him, turning back around. When I looked up, I realised we were being watched curiously by Niall, Zayn and Liam. "What?" I asked them.

   "For two people who aren't actually dating, you're pretty good at faking it," Zayn smiled, and Niall nodded in agreement. Liam, however, just frowned and looked in the other direction.

   "Well," I said happily, "I guess we're just doing our job." Harry chuckled behind me and poked my hip, and I responded by flicking his knee.

   "Some job," Liam muttered, and I felt my smile fade away as I stared at him. Was he trying to be difficult, or was he actually upset?

   As soon as I asked myself that question, I realised the answer was obvious. This was Liam. He wasn't the kind of guy who would deliberately try to cause trouble.

   "Louis? You can drop Zayn and Liam off here," I said slowly. To be honest, we were still a good two or three blocks away from the club, but I couldn't bear to see Liam so glum for any longer. As Louis pulled over and the two boys slipped out of the car, I undid my seatbelt and slid into the centre seat.

   "Keep walking straight," I told Zayn. "You'll see the club on your right."

   "Got it," Zayn nodded, then he shut the door behind him.

   A couple of minutes later, we pulled up in front of the Holly Bar and I heard Harry gasp beside me.

   "That looks ace," he whispered, and I grinned as the coloured strobe lights flashed across his face.

   "There's a car park out the back," I told Louis. "Do you want to just leave the car there?"

   "Alright," he nodded, turning down a side street and following my directions into the small car park. Once we had stopped and parked, Harry jumped out of the car and started to bounce in excitement.

   "Easy, tiger," I laughed, stepping out behind him and adjusting my dress. He grinned and threw his arm around my shoulder, then the four of us quickly made our way to the front entrance.

   "Cassie Pritchard," the bouncer smiled, crossing his tattooed arms across his chest. "I haven't seen you around here for a while."

   "I've been busy," I said automatically, forcing a smile.

   The bouncer — whose name, I think, was Ben — gave me a knowing look, before he shook his head and glanced at the three famous boys beside me. "It's nice to see you're hanging around some new friends." He met my eyes once again. "Hopefully they're not as wild as the old ones."

   "What does he mean?" Harry whispered in my ear, and I frowned before pushing him away.

   "I'm Louis," Louis piped in, obviously trying to change the subject. He tilted his head toward Niall. "This is Niall, and that's–"