Thrid visit

He walked me to my bus stop, and we sat there for a hour, my bus passed at least 8 times but I couldn't bring myself to stand up and say good bye. His birthday was the day before, I felt like what I had given him was not good enough but I couldn't do anything more. An hour and he didn't leave me alone, an hour and we both probably new that the other didn't want to leave, so I invited him over.  I gave him some bus fair and we got on a rather packed bus. My hair was a mess and I hadn't taken a shower that day so I was pretty greasy, my achy decided that day was a good day to invade my forehead, cheeks and chin, and I tried to hide how horrid I looked but being pushed into a small area wasn't making hiding easy. We talked most the ride and once we got to my house he met my animals and the other person I was living with.

My room is rather small so I set up my laptop in the basement while he walked around the house. Once he got to the basement he was quite impressed by the bar that's down there, ladies with and without swimsuits on and liquor probably strong enough to knock out any person his age but he said he wasn't into drinking, didn't like the way it tasted or how it made him feel. I was relieved to hear that. I couldn't sit down, couldn't eat, it had been a very long while since we spent time like that together. He was nice though, he probably could tell I was nervous.

We watched a few episodes of a show, and then started a funny movie which we slowly moved away from. The laptop was on the bar while we move to a couch on the other side of the room. We talked a while there, he graced my breasts with his hands and eventually I asked if I could remove my bra. It could have gone farther, I wanted it to but my monthly bleed had started the day before. I even told him that, said sex would have probably happen if it had not been for my period. He laughed a little and seemed a little disappointed, I was too so I can't blame him. The rest of the night we more or less just enjoying each other's company, when I had to drive him home I quickly took him to a back room in the dark, and we kissed. It was cute, he was still very bad at it and I loved every moment. After I drove him home, and that was that.

It will probably be a very long while before I get to be alone with him again, that is usually how it goes with us. Until then I hope my period won't intrude on our time, I don't have a lot of time.

Sex is defiantly going to happen soon.