Soul society/Bleach part 4

Start from the beginning

" put on the cloak and hide your face with it, it's seems that we will encounter the Shinigami sooner than expected, today we will meet them at their HQ, now change your clothes, we will go on our way" 'father' said and left , we kind of godly changed to our normal clothes, well armour for us.

Since we are three War gods.

Then we put the cloaks on.

" it's kind of weird putting these" Said Ares.

I won't deny that

Hades came back with his cloak on, we couldn't see his face and I bet that he couldn't see ours.

" well it seems that all of you are ready, then let's go" Said Hades, we all came close to him and he shadow travelled us.

Kurosaki P.O.V.

Getting to the soul society, there was a weird feeling around? Not from fear, but like something big is gonna happen.

" let's go" Toshiro announced to me and Matsumoto and we used shunpo.

Getting closer to the meeting place I couldn't help myself but to look around, there's nothing wrong, don't tell me that they found Aizen?

I barely got control over my inner hollow. I need more time.

Entering the building and room of the commander I could see that the other captain and their lieutenant were also here.

" everyone is here?" Asked the old Yamamoto.

" well I called you today, since we are getting allies since we were neglecting our work on the human world, they will help us with the hollows as we can get focused on finding Aizen, they will be coming here in few minutes, they are really powerful, so Kenpachi don't try to provoke them since they are stronger than any of us since they are major gods" Yamamoto said..........wait Gods!!!!!

"Why do they help us now, why didn't they help us before?" Asked Toshiro.

" well to answer you it's because they aren't from the same mythology as us, they are from Olympus, Olympian gods, one of the most if not the most famous and powerful pantheon" Yamamoto Said.

" then why do they want to help us, when we aren't from the same pantheon?" Asked Toshiro

I could sense a heavy atmosphere around us.

"I don't know? That's why I called them here for a meeting, we will meet the lord of the Underworld, Hades, and three other Olympians" Said Yamamoto.

Then everything was becoming darker and there was a strange form becoming bigger thanks to the shadows than four figures appeared, three people with white cloaks and one with a black one I suppose that the one with the black must be Hades or a stranger and we were under attack...

Before we could do something Yamamoto Spoke.

" Lord Hades" he said.

" Yamamoto-san" the black figure Said the other three only nodded.

Perseus P.O.V.

Shadow travel.....
I will never miss you ever again, look at what you did, you transported us in a room full of people with those weird clothes......

Were we like interrupting something aren't we?

Hey, that guy over there why is he grinning like a madman? And are those little bells on his hair?.....well more a the top of the pikes.