Narnia part 6

Perseus P.O.V.

Then Peter yelled.

" CHARGE" he yelled.

Then I saw every Narnian in the field charge at the telmar in the field I followed Peter that charged and started killing some telmar, unlike him I jumped in the pit of the field and started killing every Telmar that was there, the bliss of war is the best feeling, now I understand why Ares is so battle hungry with the pleasure that this domain give I could get addicted.

I pierce and stab every man that come close to me, until I jump up, and go in a killing spree, I could feel the blood of the mortals on my skin, if someone looked at me, that person would have thought that I was taking a bath with blood or that I was so wounded everywhere that my blood was coming out, but hey did you not know that my blood was golden and not red???

Well as I was thinking of that I was still taking the life of the Telmar.

For the next five minutes I was killing the Telmar until I heard Peter yell Retreat, why are we retreating, I was having so much fun!!!

Wait bad Percy, it's not like War is your playground!!!

I need to change my spear of war toward my spear of Loyalty, unlike my other godly weapons, the spear of Loyalty is different it is more sharp than the spear of wisdom, have the destruction of the sword of disasters, loyalty can be as good as bad.

Soon I was next to Peter, Caspian, Edmund and Susan who joined us after nearly dying from a fall

Soon I was next to Peter, Caspian, Edmund and Susan who joined us after nearly dying from a fall. Peter looked worried at me.

"Are you alright, you are all bloodied, where are your injuries!!?"Peter said it with a fast voice the other looked worried at me.

" that blood isn't mine and my blood isn't the same colour as this one" I said, Peter seemed to relax a lot.

Peter looked at my spear with curious eyes.

" secret~" I sing.

"I understand, I won't question you anymore, but to one condition, when we finish this battle, this time you have to give me your first kiss on my lips" he said looking at me, I saw Susan roll her eyes, Edmund raised his eyebrows and Caspian looked confused for a bit.

I shook my head.

" I already kissed you" I said Susan eyes grew wide and hit Peter, Edmund was laughing even if it wasn't the time, but a laugh can help to drop the tension in the air.

Then I saw that the Telmar were marching toward us.

I could see the people dying at their feets...