The Mikaelson part 6

Perseus P.O.V.

After the dance between my mother and Niklaus, everyone started dancing, I took Rebekah hand with Sonia and the three of us danced together.

Rebekah was time to time looking at Matt, who was alone on the dance floor.

"Do you still have feelings for him???" I asked.

She looked at my eyes and nodded.

"He love you too, yah know?" I said.

She nodded.

" I know but it will never work, I am immortal and he is human and he refused to become a vampire" Rebekah said with a sad tone.

"I believe, that now I know what you want as a wish but I still have two options?? The first one is to make Matt immortal not like a vampire, but like my son, the second one is to make you able to have children?? Isn't it?" I asked.

"wait you can do that??!!?" She said.

I nodded.

" now go dance with Matt I think he's jealous enough" I tell her with a little laugh, Rebekah smiled and left me with Sonia, she took Matt to the dance floor.

Then the doors of the ball room opened and the person I was waiting for came, everyone had a look of confusion but not the gods and Rebekah because I told her of my son.

" what are you waiting for, come give a hug to daddy??" I said speeding toward him, I gave Sonia to Rebekah and Matt and jumped on Empire.

"Dad let go, you are embarrassing me!!!!" Said my son I only hugged him tighter.

"No it's have been months since I last saw you, since uncle Z ordered me to come here" i said still hugging him, the crowd still in shock.

"Did your quest with that asgardian ended???" I asked.

"No, we got rid of the Hydra but Hecate is still missing!" Said my son.

" I see, well.... oh right I have to introduce you to the new members of the family!!" I said walking towards the other Mikaelson and Matt.

"Everyone this is Empire Jackson, my son, Empire this is Sonia, Your little sister , her Mother Rebekah, her brother Kol, Elijah, and the fiancé of Hera Niklaus, Freya the oldest and the mortal over there is Matt Donovan" I said, my son greeted them and they did the same.

" How old are you, just asking, well because Percy is 18-17 isn't he or lied to us??" Rebekah asked.

"Well I am one year old" my son said.

The Originals looked at me like he was crazy.

" yes he is one year old and will for the eternity stay in this form since he's immortal" I said, now Matt was a lot more interested than before.

"What are his downfall??" Matt asked.

"His immortality doesn't have a downfall but he can be killed" I said, but I saw that what I was saying the other people around us well more the Vampire heard us and told it to Elena, who now was looking at me.

" but don't think you just have to do something for me to give you immortality, you have to do something for my entire family and that's a lot!, the Mikaelson since they started helping us from a long time they will get their wish done, if you want to you can join our quest Matt?" I said and asked in the end, still hugging my struggling son.

" well why not?" Said Matt, I knew that he will be compelled by the Salvatore brother or his friends to tell them everything they wants.

" you know that your friend will try to get you??" I said.

He nodded.

" yes I know, I've been with them for a long time always thinking about everyone else and not me, this time I have the choice to decide without being corrupted by Elena and her stupid ideas" said Matt.

" I agree with that, I told her that she was crazy to wake up Silas and boom I am dead, she's a vampire without the cure and a free Silas with the same appearance as Stefan" Kol said.

Getting a glare from Stefan and Elena.

Matt nodded at what Kol said.

I let go of Empire who let out a loud sigh, now getting far from me and getting behind Mother.

Rebekah took Sonia to her bed and came back when Sonia was asleep.

All of us were talking like a normal family would, some of us left for the dance floor and some of us stayed with the others members of the family at the present we were looking Rebekah and Matt dancing.

Then the doppelgänger came and offered me to dance I was going to refuse of course but Hera stepped in.

Now I was dancing with her, she was pressing her breast against me and tried to look attractive, but I can't fell for her or her little petty trick.

"Perseus, can I ask you something?" She said in a little voice.

" what do you want mortal" I sneered at the end she flinched.

"I don't want to leave Stefan and Damon, but I want to stay with them too, but I don't want to be a vampire, I have been once and it have been horrible, until I heard that there was a way for me to become immortal without becoming a vampire, and you can make it true, right? You can make wishes true" said the girl in front of me.

"And why should I answer to a back stabbing woman, in fact just because I was threat you decided that it was the best choice to kill me but you didn't thought that I wouldn't die? Didn't you?? But since I am here with my family I should answer, yes I can make wishes come true, I can make Stefan lose his bloodlust I can turn him completely human if I want I can make you immortal, i can do whatever I want,but tell me why should I help you after all you tried to kill me not long ago??" I asked, I felt a glare but not at me, but to Elena, I saw father, Mother, Artemis and Athena glaring at her.

Elena felt the glare and paled at them.

" I see, then tell me what are you" she said well more ordered me.

"Why should I answer to a stupid mortal, I'm even surprised that Bonnie didn't found anything, it seems that you suck at history if you don't know us, just tap Hera or Artemis on internet and you will find everything you want, mortal" I said, now breaking free of her disgusting arms and joined my family.

Hera looked apologic to me.

" Sorry Percy if I knew she was like that I wouldn't have insisted" she said looking down.

"Don't worry mom, I think it was necessary, that way I think she will stop annoying us" I said.