She's mad at me!!!!! Oh and a new begining Narnia part 1

Perseus P.O.V.

~ time skip....3 years? Yeah... 3~ ~years.~

Okay since I am a god I can't really see the time fly, well I can thanks to my little Sonia who is growing.....a lot,

In those few years we were good....I think???

Well I think she's in her rebellious state..... she come home late, well I don't really care if she comes late, she's powerful and strong, but like she comes back in the morning like 10 minutes before I drive her to school?? Where does she go? I am quite worried about her.

She even died her blond hair to pitch black like mine!!!!! Rebekah is even worried about her!!! Well it's normal, but it ended in a fight...

I didn't intervene, since Rebekah is responsable and know what to do?

I was a little scared to talk to my daughter, yes you can laugh like you want, but I still want to live!!!

Then I went for Jessy....he got me a lot of info too, it have been to years that they don't really talk to each other in school, Sonia is a bit of loner but she hang out with two friends, Clary Fray a red head he told me and Simon Lewis, he would like to talk to her but she said to him that they aren't from the same categories, he is popular and she's an outcast.

He didn't like that,but let it go.

Why is my daughter like that..... is someone influencing her??? I will kill that person.....calm yourself Percy....breath in, out, in , out....

I was sitting in my new car since the other one Kol made it explode it when someone attack him.....my mother was pissed off, since it was my gift.

Well I was sitting in my car with Jessy waiting for Sonia

She got in and I started driving, I wanted to talk to her, but she put her headphones on.

I was driving in the fast way, and quickly we were crossing the Lincoln tunnel, I dodge the taxi and I hear the klaxon behind me, I  ignore it and still drive past the limit and stop in front of the stairs  of the school all the doors open, the three of us get out, I close the doors.

Sonia looked at me weirdly, with an her eyebrows raised.

" I am meeting the principal " I said, she rolled her eyes, I could feel a stare and look a the person who is staring at me, I look at the person, red hair, but she's not human, I immediately glare at her, I could see some runes on her body..??