Soul society/Bleach part 4

Kurosaki Ichigo P.O.V.

Eh? Why are they here? Is there a problem? Did they come to investigate the Underworlds siblings? but still....

"Yo Toshiro!!!Matsumoto!!" I said.

Matsumoto smiled and waved and Toshiro mumbled something about me to have to call him Hitsugaya Taichō...nah not gonna do it.

"Oh yeah Kurosaki-Kun, Orihime-san, Kuchiki-san, Chad and Ishida-san, I apologize but we have to go, our Father called for an emergency about something weird!!!, bye bye !!!" Said Perseus and left jogging with his siblings, following at the same pace.

Toshiro stared at them then I could see a little glare, then he opened his mouth.

" those three aren't human" he declared but we all heard him.

" but they aren't bad!" Said Orihime-san.

" how do you know that, plus they could clearly see us, but played that they couldn't see us, how do you know that they aren't bad?" Asked Toshiro with a little bit of spiritual pressure.

"because they wouldn't blend with humans, plus I saw Perseus, the one with golden eyes killing a hollow without moving his hands, they are powerful, plus I bet that If they wanted something from us they would have already gone to fight us" I tell them, Toshiro eyes widened but soon came back to ordinary.

"Anyway, we came to escort you to soul society, something really important will happens, Yamamoto Taichō summoned you Kurosaki!, we will leave now," Toshiro said and Matsumoto nodded.

" come we have to go" Said Toshiro.

Perseus P.O.V.

Okay okay okay, it looks like no one can see those two people in front of us....plus they have weird black clothing, we should act carefully, but then I got a mental message from uncle Hades to come and meet him at home.

We said goodbye to the teenagers and left, well more like jogged toward our house.

Inside Hades was there wearing weird clothes, he was waiting for us with our cloaks for us white and for him a black cloak.

(Hades)

(The others)

(The others)