when i reached the rooftop, i open the door and saw someone sitting on the bench, i walk slowly to see who is it and then.........FUCK!, it's nayeon, good thing she didn't see me, she had a earphone plugged to her ears and her eyes were closed, i tried to leave silently, i was tiptoeing and carefully trying to escape but.

"where are you going?" i froze that time, i turned my head to her and she's still on her same position, i just stare at her and not answering.

"i said where are you going?" nayeon said, i was like, what?, how?.

"how'd you know i'm here?" i said, and then she open her eyes and looked at me.

"i hear your footsteps, i can feel your presence, and i've heard you say my name" she said. what? she heard me?, how?

"how did you hear me?"

"i wasn't playing any music with my earphones" she said.

"eh?, alright, btw...can i seat next to you?" i said, i'll take this chance to apologize to her.

"sure" she said and she smiled at me, omyghad that smile...i miss it TT, i sat beside her and then silence came.

'should i apologize now?'
'i'm not ready yet'
'just fvcking do it jeongyeon!'
'alright here i go'
'just kidding i can't do it'
these were my thoughts to myself, i was hesitating to talk to her.

"are you going to tell me something?" she said, fvck how?, is she a wizard?, can she read my mind?

"what?"i said.

"you look like you're going to tell me something but you're hesitating, c'mon what is it?, just tell me" she said, alright here it goes, here goes nothing.

"i'm sorry" i said. she looked at me and smiled again.

"dont worry i already forgive you, i'm just waiting you to apologize to me" she said and I just nodded, I just came up with an idea, I will go to the club with her tonight, and then I'll confess to her when I'm already drunk, genius right?.

"Uhm, nayeon-ah, wanna go to the club with me?"

"Are you asking me into a date?" She said.

"What?, No!"

"Haha, I know I'm just teasing you"

"So...you're going with me tonight?"

"Well, to be honest I don't drink, but since we don't have that much schedule for tommorow and I want to take a rest so...yeah" she said, yes!, First step: success.

"Alright let's go!"I said, I brought her to the club where I always go, yes I drink but I'm just drinking when something​ bad or good happen.

------------------

"Woah!" Nayeon said as we entered the club. Well its her first time so what do you expect?

"It's so crowded here" she added.

"Of course this is a club" I said with a teasing tone, she glared at me and then we took a sit. I ordered a drink for us and they served us fast.

"Try this, it taste good but it's strong so be careful not to get drunk" I said and she chuckled, she took a sip on it and her expression is just funny.

"How is it?" I said raising my eyebrows

"It's weird, at first it doesn't taste good but when you leave it to your tongue longer it'll taste good" she said. Well to be honest we're not allowed to drink so, I'm controlling myself and nayeon not to drink too much, (even though my plan is to get drunk)