Chara's Birthday

(Alright guys, this is not the holloween chapter but at least I wrote something!:-)  Sorry. We just have no WiFi T-T. Anyway, check out my new book Random Life Encounters and Drawings! Lastly, Chara is living with them for years so...they probably know when is her birthday. I hope you like it.

Asriel's POV

A small voice woke me up, it's probably our new friend named Beenie. He is a small person with small wings (fairy???) He is our new friend that keeps on reminding us what to do.

"Sir Asriel! Wake up!" He said and shook me.

"Give me 5 more minutes Beenie! It's Saturday today, the day for resting!" I said and turned to the other side of the bed.

He fell and climbed back to my shoulder. God, that small Anonymous with wings won't stop annoying me!

"Sir Asriel, do you even know who's birthday is it today?" He asked.

"Nobody." I replied.

"IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY SIR!" He shouted at my long white fluffy ears.

I quickly stood up started panicking. "IT'S CHARA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY?! Oh no, oh no, oh no! What am I gonna do?!" I screamed putting my hands on the air.

"You gotta relax Sir, you need to go and take a bath first! After that, we will talk about this." He said as he gives me my towel and pushes me to the bathroom. Honestly, this small fairy is as strong as a normal monster!

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. What do you guys think? Will it be good to give her chocolates or flowers from the underground? Nah, I will do them both.

I focused on Chara's favorite things so I can make her happy at her birthday. I changed my clothes after I took a bath. I combed my hair and feel fresh.

"Wow Sir, you look prepared!" Beenie went at my front.

I spoke. "Actually, I still don't know what to tell her. I'm nervous Beenie.

"Asriel! Breakfast is ready!" Mom called me.

"Okay Mom!" I replied. "I'll talk to you later Beenie. Don't worry, I'll bring you a candy." I rushed to the door.

"Yey!" I heard him before I closed the door. Those monsters are rare and only follows you if you give them sweets. Do they even get cavities?! No one knows.

Anyway, back to the present. I am now sitting beside Chara, and we are now eating breakfast.

"So son, what are your plans for today?" Mom asked. Both of them looked at me (Asgore isn't around because he's busy doing king stuff). I blushed hard since I am planning to surprise Chara.

"It's...none of your business mom." I said and went back eating.

"Don't worry Asriel! You can just tell it! We don't mind." Chara said and gave me a cute look. Aaaagggghhhh!!!! I can't help my red face.