A Monster From another timeline Pt.2

(This time Asara starts to call Chara as mom and Asriel as dad. Continue reading.)

Asara's POV

"Fine but for me to know if you're from the future, I'm gonna ask you who's your mom." Dad/Asriel asked

"Well she is the person that you encountered first." I replied. I saw his cheeks turning light red.

"Y-you m-mean Ch-chara?" I asked. He starts to sound like Alphys.

"Yup!" I simply replied. I can see Dad's reaction on his face. For me he is now screaming in his mind and turned red. He fainted on his own bed as mom entered their room.

"What's wrong with him?" Mom/Chara asked. I tried to tell the truth but instead, I replied stupidly

"Char, he's just having a nice sleep." I giggled.

"Okay, but tell me if he's awake so I can give him some food." Chara reminded me. Now she already left, I have to go down also to eat.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Asara, go check if he's awake." Mom said. I ran to the room where Asriel was located and saw him awake. I went back to her and told her that he's awake. Mom went upstairs brining a stray with pie.

"Azzy? Are you awake? I brought some food!" Mom called dad.

"Chara! You are here! What's the matter?" Dad asked.

"You haven't eat yet so I brought you some pie!" Mom sat beside him.

"Oh! Thanks! I'm kinda hungry." He replied and turned red.

"So why did you fainted Azz?" Mom asked worriedly.

"I'm just...you know...heh!" Dad covered his red face. Oh golly he's looking stupid that moment.

"I'm going to tell Toriel that maybe you have fever." Mom stood up. Dad quickly hugged her and said

"Chara I'm fine! Really!". Now both of them have red faces. I wish I could laugh but that'll be bad.

"If you said so Azz ~" Mom sat down beside him again. Phew! That was almost close!

Later,, Mom starts washing dishes. I saw dad staring at her with a red tint on his cheeks.

"Confess! Confess! Confess!" I whispered behind him again and again.

"Can you stop it? It's like you've never seen your parents admit their feelings to each other yet!" He pushed my face away from him.

"But dad, I've never seen you guys admitting your feelings to each other yet! Unless if you do it now~!" I teased.

"Shut your mouth! You are still young for that!" He replied and turned red.

"Pfft. Fine, fine I'll stop...unless you'll confess to her." I teased him again.

"I'M NOT GOING TO CONFESS!" he shouted. Everyone stared at us.

"What's the matter my child?" Toriel asked.

"N-nothing mom." He replied looking on the ground.

Later, we went to the bedroom(with Chara). I keep on laughing at dad's reaction awhile ago.

"Oh my gosh dad! You look so stupid at her front!" I said lowly for mom to not hear. I swear cause I got that trait from my mom.

"I know, I am. Anyways "stupid" isn't a nice word. So stop that." Dad told me.

As we entered the room, I quickly flopped my face to a soft pillow that Toriel just bought.

"You are sleeping already?" Mom asked with a little sad face.

"No, I just liked the bed. It's soft." I replied. Actually in the future, I own this bed. Mom and dad gave it to me after they bought a bigger bed that fit two monsters or two persons.

"How about we'll talk about our lives?" Dad suggested.

"Nice! Let's start with Asara." Mom said. I can't tell her the truth so I just pretend that I'm sleepy.

"Well it seems our friend is sleepy now. We should also sleep now Chara." Dad said and sleep.

The next day is the time where we are going to go to Alphys. I quickly jumped out of the bed and gargle water. Dad also did the same thing. We ate pie together until Chara woke up.

"Are you leaving Asara?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, you can come!" I replied making dad doing the "WHAT?!" face.

When we reached Alphys' lab, we encountered her doing something in the computer.

I heared her whisper "Now where is the monster from another timeline?". I looked away with a disappointed face.

"Alphys, sorry for disturbing you but do you have time to help us on something?" Dad asked.

"Oh, h-hey A-Asriel! What a-are y-you doing h-here?" Alphys asked.

"Were going to to ask you to make a time machine to return him on his timeline." Dad replied. Mom was shocked on what he said.

"Oh! I a-am als-so working a-at  th-the same t-thing! But w-we are l-looking f-for the mon-ster from the o-other t-timeline." Alphys replied.

"Don't worry Al, I found him already." Dad said while patting my back.

"I can a-already say th-that he's from the fu-future!" Alphys said with a happy face.

"Why?" Mom asked.

"That's be-because of h-how he m-match his face to h-his pa-parents!" Alphys replied. Dad turned red as tomato as mom is looking puzzled.

"Chara, h-he is o-our s-son in th-the fu-future." Dad told mom. Both of them are red as Alphys screamed internally.

"My new OTP!" Alphys whispered.

"Alphys, can you please do your job now?" Mom asked still with a blush on her face. Alphys brought me with her to help.

Chara's POV

Alphys brought Asara with her to help her on something as me and Asriel are having a conversation.

"Chara, now you saw how our child looks like, I'm going to ask you a question, do you like me?" Asriel ask. I gathered my courage and answered him back.

"I don't like you Azz... But I love you." I replied making him red.

"I also love you Char." He replied. We are silent for a moment until Asara broke it.

"Any last words mom?" He asked. We covered our faces that can't stop blushing.

"Goodbye Asara I mean son!" I replied. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and left us. We thanked Alphys for helping us and walk back home.

As we walked home silently until Asriel asked me a question.

"Chara can we play hide and seek? This time I'll be the tag!" He said. I just answered yes and race to the flower patch. Asriel starts to count one to ten and when he's done I quickly covered his eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Love ya Azz!" I said.

"Love ya to Char!" He replied.

(My gosh this ship is so cute! My OTP, I'all never stop shipping these two ever! Anyways thnx for reading. Elly out!)