Sweet Stubborn Demon

(I'm sorry but I only know few about this AU. And the art was owned by its owner.)

~People say that angels and demons existed and watch over everyone and helps them to make decisions. They are like small voices in your mind that you can't hear. But since a demon and an angel have their jobs, is it possible for them to meet and like each other? Now here's how the story goes~

Chara's POV

I woke up in a stupid hellhole which is a abandoned house in the hell. As an everyday thing, I have to reach the kid first than the angel. I'm not interested on those stuff but I think I want to see one. But if it breaks my plan, I'll kill it.

I went out out of the gateway to the surface, the gatekeepers are sleeping again. I don't mind it cause they're always like that. I went to the surface and go to Robin's house (he is my target). I know he's just 9 years old but kids like him should also be in hell >=) .

I went on his thick hair and start controlling him. I forced him to get his fake cockroach toy to prank his sister. We entered a thing they called "car". As we are travelling to school, Robin secretly put it in her bag. Later, Robin asked if she left something at home. She dig into her bag where he placed his prank and found something else.

"Oh thank you brother for the candy!" She said after she found a candy in her bag. I wonder how did that happened. As I to slaped my face, I heard a giggle at my back. I wonder who the neck was that but if it tries to break my plan, I'll definitely kill it.

A few minutes later we're already at school. We forgot that Robin have a quiz after a few minutes. But...nah, I don't care. I just slept on my favorite spot which is his hair. I don't know what is he doing right now.

I woke up after the test and see his test paper. His score is 8/10 in mathematics. How is this possible? I started to be angry.

"STOP RUINING MY PLAN WHATEVER OR WHOEVER ARE YOU!" I shouted. A few seconds I heard another giggle again. I'm sure it's Robin's angel.

It is time to take a break and Robin is going to buy his food. While walking to the canteen, we found a wallet. I told him to pick it up and he did!

"My time to shine angel!" I said to myself proudly. When he picked up the wallet, I told him to go back to the classroom. As looked at my back, I saw him returning of to the owner named Elvi.

"Oh bloody hell Robin, you're in love!" I said and slapped my face. And I heard another giggle again from my back. I swear angel, I'll definitely kill you when I found you.

~~~Time Skip~~~

As we went home, Robin walked to his room with a smile on his face. I can't force this kid to be mean anymore! I mean, yes, I can force him to be mean but it's not that fun as pranking others.

After he ate his dinner, he told his family about his expirience at school awhile ago and his parents are happy about it. He brushed his teeth, changed clothes and went to his bed. Cold air filled the room which I am not okay with. He already slept on his bed which means I'm free to go.