One Snowy Day pt.2

Chara's POV

Asriel and I are going to a date later which is an embarrassing idea but I just accept it. I'm just wearing my jacket and wait for Asriel to go out of his room.

"Hey Chara, ready to hang out?" Asriel asked confidently. He just wear his daily clothes and his scarf on his neck.

"When do you think I'll say no Azz?" I replied. He smiled when I mentioned his name for the first time.

"But first, remove the cover on your head Chara." he said.

"But, Asriel I-"

"NO TIME FOR THAT CHARA!" He interrupted me. I have have no choice but to follow him. I removed the cover on my head and Asriel seems amazed.

"Now what Asriel? Cat got your tounge?" I asked.

"No, nothing. I was just amazed." He replied and blushed.

Asriel's POV

Now Chara and I are going to a date. I'm a bit nervous but happy cause Chara agreed to have date with me. But she's now... silent. We are about to enter Grillby's but Chara starts to shiver.

"What's wrong Chara?" I asked.

"Asriel, why did you picked this place?! I have tabs to pay!" Chara whispered.

"Don't worry Chara, I already paid those for you." I replied with a wink. Chara can't speak any words after I said that.We entered Grillby's and found a sit that haven't taken by any monster.

"So what's next Asriel?" She asked.

"Well, we could just enjoy here and talk for awhile. I'm sorry that I can't ready so much!" I scratched my neck.

"Azz, it's fine! You paid my tabs for me and that's enough for me already!" Chara replied happily.

Both of us enjoyed our conversation until Grillby came and offer a drink.

"Hey you two! I'm just giving this wine to you! Just drink it." He said. I don't know what happeneds if I drank some so I let Chara to drink it.

"It's fine Asriel! Take a shot!" She suggested. I took a shot and nothing happened! But Chara is drunk, she even flopped her face to the table. I carried her and thanked Grillby for the drink.

Chara is still sleeping but my arms are tired carrying her. I just carried her in a bridal way while going home. I don't care if the other monsters can see me carrying her.

We finnaly reached home and layed her to my bed that's because her room is messy. Now Chara is snoring wich means she's going to take a long time for her to wake up. I am annoyed because I am very sleepy. A few minutes, she is awake but she is still sleepy.

"Asriel, do not leave me until I wake up *yawn*." She said and went back sleeping. I found few space on my bed and slept beside her.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

Chara's POV

I woke up by the rays of the sun, not remembering what happened but I found Asriel hugging me. Then my face heat up and hugged him back. I covered ourselves with a warm cloth that I found behind me.

"Azz, tell me everything that happened yesterday." I whispered behind his ear.

"I love you Chara." He whispered.

"Love you to Azz." I replied.

(Sorry if it is just short but don't worry I'm making the next one long!)