Are you sleeping?

(I'll give a credit to the artist for letting me use this and @FNAF_Toybonnie_gurl for a help. I am sooooooooo so sorry for the looooooong absences. I am really busy these days ;-;. This is all what I got since I am being lazy.)

Chara's POV

I am just sitting down on a soft cozy couch and watching TV. And just like all the time, the only show down here is Undyne's show. I am just sitting here while watching her kill monsters (wait, is that supposed to be HorrorTale? XD)

While watching TV,  Asriel entered the house with an upset look. I guess he disappointed himself after thinking that he'll capture a human but failed.

I made a plan to cheer him up by cooking his favorite food. I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook, but then I forgot what his favorite food is.

I was thinking what is it for a long time but then I really can't remember what is it so, I am just gonna cook a spaghetti (we don't know it)

Asriel's POV

I went home with a sad look after looking for a human. I failed myself miserably. I open the door and saw Chara on the couch. She refuses to go to the hotdog stand these days.

I sat beside her and stared at the ceiling. I am now closing my eyes to rest until I felt Chara leaving the couch. That's great, I own the whole seat now.

I lied my exhausted body on the couch and took a quick nap. About 5 minutes later, I can smell something burning.

I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. I saw a food is on fire. I picked it up, ignoring the hotness and threw it into the wet sink. I washed my red hands until I felt someone poking my back.

She looks guilty and was holding a kit. "Hey Asriel, I saw that you were upset lately so I decided to cheer you up by cooking your favorite food and-"

"You don't know how to cook." I interrupted her. She grabbed my arm and starts wrapping a white clean cloth around my red hands.

I kinda felt my cheeks heat up and good thing she didn't saw. She continues to heal it. She's done wrapping it but she's quiet.

"Chara, if you have a problem, you can just ask for my help." I said. She simply nod. I am now a bit hungry and we don't have a food.

"Char, I'm starving." I said and looked at my stomach.

"What are we gonna do with that? I don't know how to cook and you are injured." She asked.

"Why don't you cook with me as your guide? That way, you can experience cooking already." I answered.

She stayed quiet. "I guess spaghetti is not a good one for a starter. Why don't we try to cook fries?" I suggested.

"Sure, why not? What should I do first?" She asked.

"First, get the things that we need. Frying pan, strainer, and some plates. Make sure that those are clean." I said.

She followed what I said and I was just watching her on my seat. It's my first time to tell her something to do and she is following me. I guess she really wants to cheer me up.