chapter eighteen: the date

Start from the beginning

With regular brown boots.

I put my hair in a half up fishtail braid that looked like this

When I was finished, i looked really good, well I thought I did

The doorbell rang and dad shouted "Sophie, it's for you" he said "I'm coming" I shouted back . I ran downstairs and Keefe and dad were both staring at me "you look good kid" dad said, Keefe was speechless, "Foster.... You look, beautiful" he said and I hugged him "thank you" I said and he took my hand, "well, have a good time, when will you be home?" dad asked, "tomorrow afternoon, he nodded. we were already outside and he closed the door

"Foster I'm serious, you look drop dead gorgeous" he said and I smiled "thank you" I said "you look very handsome..... and hot" I said and we both laughed, "we're are we going?" After we leaped, we were in a small path in a forest I had never been in. "you'll see" he said and led me down the path.

After walking for a while, he put his hands over my eyes, "we're here" he said and turned me to the left. When he took his hands off my face, I was in awe. It was beautiful, there was a little beach with crystal clear water and a picnic on the sand with a two tents and fire place. "Keefe... You did this... For me? I asked "anything for you Foster" he said, I smiled, sat down, and pulled him down with me.

The food was delicious, and at the end he brought out Mallow Melt!!! The date was amazing, Keefe is amazing, mallow melt is amazing! "Do you want to swim?" He asked and I nodded "sure" I said and he smiled, we went down to the water, "okay, so the sand is like a wall, it doesn't go into the water, you have to jump off it" he explained "okay" I said and he jumped in. I jumped in and when I was waste deep I immediately tried to get out "Keefe it's freezing!" I said "we can get out" he suggested and I nodded, I was confused, it wasn't like Keefe to give up that easily, we were sitting on the edge and Keefe smiled. "I am so sorry" he said and laughed, "huh?" I asked and he jumped in and grabbed my ankles and pulled me in. I opened my eyes underwater, the elf's didn't have goggles which I thought was insane, it was cool, the water was cold on my eyes and something grabbed my waist. I turned around and saw Keefe, his hair looked even better in water, he pulled me closer and I smirked and so did he. He finally smashed his lips to mine. An underwater kiss was... Different, it only lasted about 7 seconds then we pulled apart went up to the surface and splashed him, then he splashed me and it turned into a splash war. I jumped on his back and he fell down trying to get me off, we just sat there for a while, then I got wierdly cold, I clung to him, "k-k-k-Keefe" I tried to say, but I was so cold I could bearely speak, "i-i-i'm s-s-s-so c-cold" I said through chattering teeth. Keefe pulled me and him out of the water. He was carrying me and gave me his cape, "what's wrong?" he asked "i shrugged "I-i-i d-d-don't k-know" I said and he set me down "are you okay?" He said and put his hand to my forehead "do you want to get changed?" He asked "i didn't bring any clothes, my dress got wet" I said and he frowned "hold on" he said and went over to his clothes that he laid down on a wood stump, he pulled out a black shirt and handed it to me, "here, this'll work" he said "thanks" I said and went into the tent to change, when I got out the fire was big and there was dinner on a wood table. "Do you want to go back to your house?" He asked "n-n-n-no" I said still shivering, the shirt was like a dress and went down to my knees and I had a cape on, but I was still cold "I'm alright" Keefe looked at me "you sure?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me a bowl of green stuff that tasted like tacos, then he came over and put his arms around me, I was sitting on his lap "it's pretty out here, isn't it?" He asked "yeah, it is" I said "are you okay?" He asked again "yeah" I lied and he nodded "good" he said and pecked my cheek "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said and tighten his arms around me. We just watched the stars for a while and talked about random stuff, after a while Keefe asked me "are you tired?" And I nodded, "ready for bed?" He asked "yeah" I said and yawned.

We got up and went to the tents that were right next to each other, I walked in mine and he stayed at the entrance of mine "you sure you're okay Foster?" He asked "yeah, I'm okay" I lied again, I was soooo cold, he started to leave and I jumped up and grabbed his hand... A little too forcefully, we both fell back onto the air mattress... And he fell on top of me, geez he was heavy, but he was so warm, I wrapped my arms around his neck and you could tell that he was confused, "um... Foster?" He said and I let go "I am so sorry!" I said and he got up and pulled me up, "it's just your really warm" I said and blushed "is Foster blushing?" He asked and smiled "no!" I said and turned away because I was blushing more. "Goodnight Foster" he said "goodnight I said and he stepped into his tent.

Keefe's POV

I woke up and I was freezing. I went outside and was horrified "HOLY SHIT!!" I yelled her tent and some of my tent was covered in ice and the water was frozen, the trees didn't have leaves, "FOSTER!" I yelled then herd a blood curtling scream. Foster ran out of the tent and plowed into me, I wrapped my arms around her "are you okay?!?!" I asked and held her out, examining her for injury's, "I'm okay" she said and I pulled her back into my chest "Foster! To your freezing!" I exclaimed and grabbed my cape that she had left were she was sitting by the fire last night and put it around her.

"It's going to be okay" I said and she nodded she kissed my cheek and it got really cold were she did, she jumped back and I touched my cheek. There was ice were she had kissed me.

"KEEFE?" She asked scared, "it's okay" I said and walked closer. She put her hand up.

Ice. Ice shot out of her hand.

She screamed and I screamed, she started crying I walked up to her and she didn't stop me I hugged her "do you want to go ask Pretince what's going on?" I asked and she nodded "do you want to change first? Your dress is dry" I asked and she nodded.

After she changed, and we were about to leap, but she asked me a question "Keefe, what's happening to me?" She asked "I think your a Froster" I said and she fainted.