two

yerim left her apartment while wearing a simple white frilly dress, a small sling bag and brown sandals to finish off. her hair was let loose like usual. she do not want to expose her address so she insisted on meeting jaehyun in the park that's only a couple of blocks away from her apartment.

"there you are!" jaehyun exclaims as he peeked out from his car window, his smile was bright and he was indeed mesmerized by the girl's casual style. she was simple yet extremely extravagant. one of the few reasons why jungkook refers to her as unique.

"d-did i kept you waiting?" she softly asks as jaehyun quickly shook his head, "nah. hop on in." he gestured as yerim smiled sweetly before opening up his car door. as soon as she plopped down, she fastens in her seatbelt and comfortably sits back on the soft leather carseat.

"we'll be going to an amusement park. are you okay with it?" jaehyun asks as soon as he starts driving away from the park. yerim's eyes lights up from excitement before holding up her hands into balls of fist, her smile was wide as ever and she was softly chanting out 'theme parks'.

"yes, yes, yes!" she repeated while cutely holding out her small cellphone, "ooh! i love amusement parks! i read romance novels containing amusement park dates and it really mesmerizes me! although the scene on the ferris wheel always gets me cringed because it's so overused and i think of it as cringey not sweet so—" she quickly pauses upon realizing her sudden outburst, "i-i'm sorry!"

"no, no, don't be. you look cute when you get excited." jaehyun chuckles. you simply cannot hide the fact that yerim was indeed a very subtle, charming girl.

"thank you." is what she could only reply.

-

"are you having fun?" jaehyun asked while smiling. they decided to take a small rest from rides and take their time onto eating at almost every food stall inside the amusement park. they're eating cotton candies after a stick of corndog.

"mhm." she simply replies, "i need to get home before seven." she mumbled while staring up on the large clock on one of the poles placed near them. it was almost six thirty in the evening and she still hasn't done any assignments yet.

"do you want to go home now?" jaehyun asked with a small hint of disappointment in his voice. yerim smiled and nodded her head. she's usually the kind of person to put others' desires over her but right now, she's feeling a bit off.

jaehyun smiled and stood up, holding out his hands as yerim slowly took it. jaehyun pulled her inside one of the photobooths and decided to take a few snaps with her before leaving the amusement park. their so-called friendly date was indeed a lot of fun.

"'i'm giving this to you, as souvenir of our first date as friends."

jaehyun smiled before handing over three strands of pictures to her. yerim smiled and gladly took the pictures, staring at it as if it was a gold medal.

"thank you, i'll cherish this." she responds with a bright smile on her face.

--

ye so i revised it bc the past chapter was cringey af since i was on a writer's block during those times. how's this new version? its 100% better ryt? no jungri moments for this chapter im soRRY :---(((