eight

"the law of contrapositives says that we should use a condom." jungkook suddenly spoke while his eyes were fixtated on the math book in front of him.

yeri, flustered, made a 'huh' sound and shifted her gaze in front of her, where jungkook was. jungkook replied with a sly smirk and gently closed the math book he was trying to read.

"and, the law of jeon jungkook says we should get the fuck out of here and hang out." he added before standing up, gently grabbing yeri by her arm and swiftly running out of the library.

"w-where are we going?!" yeri asked while gripping tightly on her specs.

"heaven, babe." he answered with a wink. a small smile appears on yeri's face as she carelessly let jungkook drag her somewhere. students aren't supposed to leave school premises even during lunch time but surprisingly, they escaped without a hinch. as soon as they reached the car park, jungkook quickly took out the keys to his car and opened the door.

yeri however, was left dumbfounded, while staring down at jungkook's car. her mouth forming an 'o' shape as her eyes were filled with questions.

"w-why do you own a la-lamborghini?!" she gasps. jungkook chuckles before gently pushing her in the car. as soon as he hops in, he gives yeri a lollipop and a wink,

"baby didn't you know, your future boyfriend aka me, is rich." he snapped before driving off. "see, you'll be successful if you marry me. i guess that's another plus point to my chances on hitting it off with you!" he cheered.

yeri secretly smiled,  her head hung low while staring down at her lap where the lollipop was placed.

they arrived shortly infront of the namsan tower. yeri giddily smiled as she hopped out of the car without hesitation and ran around like a kid. jungkook smiled to himself as he admiringly stare at yeri. she was really beyond gorgeous, he was sure of that.

yeri came back with a large smile on her face, "are we gonna hang out here?!" she excitedly asked.

jungkook shook his head no as a frown quickly envelopes yeri's face. "we're gonna do much more than just hang out here, yeri." he quickly stammered before grabbing yeri by the hand and pulling her into a private spot near the lake. civillians were scattered around. yeri's eyes sparkled as soon as she spots a plaid white and red cloth lying on the floor with two baskets beside it.

it was much better than hanging out, indeed. yeri squealed in excitement as soon as they finally reached the spot.

"this is perfect!" yeri whispered to herself as she beamed to jungkook.

jungkook chuckled, quickly sitting on the cloth indian style as he watch yeri prepare and take out almost everything from the basket. "hey, don't we look cute together. all that's missing is the product of a basketball team when we multiply." he smirked.

yeri was flustered but managed to get on with her task and got everything ready, a smile soon appears on her face, "h-hey, jungkook?"

jungkook shifts his head to where yeri was with a curious look. "you're probably just jestering with the chances of hitting it off with me but... t-this surely added lots of points." she mumbled.

jungkook choked on his saliva, "REALLY?!" he asked out loud.

yeri, completely baffled with jungkook's response, nodded her head once again with a small hint of blush on her face. she thought, 'why would he celebrate like that if he's not serious with me'.

"from this day and onwards," jungkook stood up while holding up a sandwich prepared by yeri, "I OFFICIALLY TAKE BACK THR STUFF I SAID ABOUT PICNIC DATES. GODDAMN, I LOVE PICNIC DATES." he announced.

yeri pondered. oh, right. he once said picnics are for the losers.

-

hello fam sorry for not updating for a long time! T T exam's just  arounf the corner and i'm on a writer's block so T T i might update later in the afternoon too! xx