40- Spilling the Bee's

Start from the beginning

The angelic voice laughed. 'I'm not the crow, if thats what you were thinking. I apologize for not rescuing you earlier, with the crow and his hurtful intentions.' The voice said.

Crow? Whats the voice in my head going on about now?

'The dark voice. Is the crow that plagues you with voices.'

You're a voice too...

'...You don't say?'

Fuck off, stupid voice.

'Well, I was only trying to help you clear things up.'

Thanks for making me even more fucking confused.

'Fine, don't come crying back to me.'

I cant... you're a voice in my head.

'Okayy' I could hear sarcasm in the angelic voice, how possible? I dunno.

(A/N: I sleepily wrote 'Fuq-Dat-Shiet, I'm a motherfuqing steam bulldozer who flattens your girlscout patches onto your sashes.' Instead of 'Okayy...')

I flinched/spazzed and woke up. My eyes opened and turning my head quickly to make sure nothing was out of place

I sat up but regretted it when a sharp pain in my stomach made me freeze. I let go of a sharp breath in a hiss.

I twisted around, getting my feet to touch the floor on the stupid hospital bed. I pushed myself to the edge and carefully pushed myself down.

Adding weight to my feet carefully. I soon found myself standing up.

I just wanted to leave. I took out the I.V. and Blood. Then took off my heart and brain moniters, silencing the machine before it could give warning beeps to the nurses and doctors.

I looked around the room and found my clothes. I trudged to the bathroom and changed quickly. And spent about a minute staring at my own reflection.

Sighing I looked to the window and opened it. I did the handsign for teliport and went into my room. I got new clothes and went into the bathroom for a shower.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had my hair tied up in a towel, which turned damp with the water soaking out from my hair. I dressed up and went outside into the backyard with a Kunai.

I put my hair down and the kunai by my forehead, and swiped to the side, cutting my bangs slightly shorter, then cut part of my hair shorter aswell.

It was getting too long for my likeing. The red and black hair flew away in the wind, managing to get caught in some branches and leaves.

I sighed and went back into the house, going into my room and getting all of my ninja items and some scrolls. I walked out from the house and walked towards the forest, I had no idea where I was going, but I was hoping that bI was making my way towards the training lake.

Thankfully I found it without any trouble. I put everything down and sorted everything. Then took Kunai and threw them into the air above me. I did the hand sign to use my chakara and let it leak from my body, all around me. I closed my eyes sensing where to go and move, dodging most of them. I say most because I messed up calculation of one, which went ahead and cut my cheek.

Everything stabbed the ground, stuck by gravity and velocity.

I picked each one up and put them in my ninja pouch, which was on my left leg. I then searched for my sword in the stack. I closed my eyes sadly.

Right... I broke it, fighting Ochimoo-moo.

Sighing I thought back to what happens after the chunin exams.