Chapter 61: We're Ghosts And You're Not

Start from the beginning

"Danny! (Y/N)!" Jazz said.

"They're alive!" Jack exclaimed while your mother let's out a happy scream. 

"He has ghost envy! Use psychology!" Jazz shouted at you two.

"Psychology? That's it!" Danny said as you two drop your shields as the Jack-in-the-Box rise again behind you two. You and Danny pulled the head off and send it crashing into the ground. You and Danny fly after the coaster car again. You and Danny throw an ecto-blast at each of the stone hammers, destroying them right before the car passes through. You and Danny grin at each other.

"Oh, no." You and Danny turn around and see that Freakshow was almost tall as a tower, looming over you two. "You two do not get to leave this world with a smile." He said as he tries to grab you and Danny, but you two dodge. You two continue to fly around as Freakshow tries to swat at the both of you.

"Why wouldn't we smile?" You ask him. "So what if you're the most powerful human on earth?" Danny asked as Freakshow traps both of you in his hands but you and Danny phase through his hands. "No matter what you do, We're half-ghost, and uh, you're not." Danny said with a smirk as you two float up higher.

"

I am the master of all reality!" Freakshow said as he fires a red blast at you two. "Oh sure, but can you do this?" Danny asked as he stretches and bends unnaturally and easily around the ray. "Or this?" You asked as you made a hole form around your chest to make the red beam fly through you. Below, the clowns cheer.

What? No! They're not the stars of this circus! I am! Me!" Freakshow shouted at the crowd. Danny cartwheels through the air as he says. "Ghost powers..."

Then you vanish and reappear. "...ghost energy..."

Then you and Danny begin flinging several balls of ecto-energy around. "Ghost, ghost, ghost!" Both of you said.

The ectoblasts burn a smiley face into Freakshow's hat. On the monitors, you and Danny wave cheerfully to the cheering crowd. "I will not be upstaged by a ghost!" Freakshow shouted angrily. The crowd boos, throwing drinks and popcorn at him. "Ah, half-ghost, technically, but still way cooler than you." Danny said when suddenly Freakshow slaps you and Danny out of the air. "Enough!"

You and Danny crash down to the ground, dazed. "I may be losing control of the crowd, but I control all reality." Freakshow as he kneels down, threateningly. You and Danny, attempting to get up, sees the Fenton Thermos Freakshow had thrown aside earlier not two paces from where your lying. "And if you two think being a half-ghost is so cool...." Freakshow said and he raises the Gauntlet, and all four gems blaze white. When the light clears, you two see that Freakshow has transformed into some crazy ghosts with four arms, wings, and a face on its chest. "What do you think of me now that I'm all ghost?" He asked as he roars.

"I think this just got a lot easier." You said as you pick up the thermos, and suck Freakshow inside. "What? No! Nooo!" Freakshow screams as he is pulled in. The Gauntlet pops off and shrinks down to its normal size, landing on the ground. "Sucker!" You and Danny said as Freakshow was sucked in and you put the lid on the thermos.

Then the roller coaster riders screamed. You and Danny look up, remembering. They're almost to the end of the track. Gasping, Danny puts on the Gauntlet and flies back toward them, you following behind him. Just as they fly off the end of the track, he blasts a beam of yellow light at the vat of acid, turning it into a giant inflatable pool shaped like a duck. The car lands in it with a giant splash, and everyone surfaces.

You and Danny land on the side of the pool. "Are you guys ok?!" You asked then you and Danny look up to see everyone. "Oh, Hi Mr. and Mrs. Manson, Mr. and Mrs. Foley. Mr and Mrs (l/n)." Danny said, waving at them. "Hey, mom and dad! Hey, everybody!" You said.