Paralogue 5 A Day with the Kids

En başından başla

"Oh yeah, Aunt Eirika tells me you were always skipping class to go fight." (S/n) informed me.

"He also use to get scolded from Father McGregor when he was caught, and was assigned double the work!" My wife added as she took a break from braiding (d/n)'s hair.

"But Daddy was just doing what doing what he was better at since he didn't like studying." (D/n) defended me.

"Exactly!" I agreed."However, its good to be well versed in everything, including academics like your mother." I told (s/n) and (d/n), making (Y/n) blush.

"Is that why you married Mommy?" (S/n) asked.

"Well...uh partially."

"Partially?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow. "What's the other reason?"

"Come here and I'll tell you~"

"Honey, not in front of the kids." (Y/n) sighed as she went back to braiding (d/n)'s hair. "We'll talk more tonight~"

^_−☆

The Next Day

(Y/n)'s POV

Surprisingly today Ephraim and I didn't have any work to do, so we decided we'd spend our day with our children.

"Good morning my queen." Ephraim allured me with his deep morning voice.

"Ah, the restoration king has finally awoken from his slumber! Good morning Ephraim." I replied.

"I'm surprised you can still stand after last night." He smirked.

"Heh, maybe you're lance is getting a little rusty!" I joked.

"Maybe you should clean it then~"

"I already took a shower." I giggled. "Anyway, I thought since we have no work to do today, we'd spend time with the kids." I changed the subject.

"That's true. Our jobs as the King and Queen Renais are so demanding that there are some days we don't even get to see them. What should we do with them today?"

"I don't know, I was just going to ask them." I admitted.

Ephraim proceeded to the shower, and eventually clothed himself in casual attire. The two of us walked to (s/n) and (d/n)'s room, who were already out of bed and dressed. (S/n) was studying an anima tome, and (d/n) was using a dagger to carve out a doll out of wood.

"Hi Mommy! Hi Daddy!" (D/n) put down the dagger and hugged us.

"Good morning princess." Ephraim smiled at her, stroking her hair.

"Good morning (S/n)!" I called, but his eyes remained glued to the tome and didn't respond.

"(S/n)! Look up and respond when your mother is speaking to you." My husband told our son.

I like it when Ephraim acts like a father, it's so unlike him! I hold in my laughter every time he acts fatherly, but nevertheless, he is a good father...at times.

"Hi mom." (S/n) said still not looking at me.

Ephraim snatched the tome away from our son, who then proceeded to throw a tantrum.

"Give it back to me, y-you asshole!" (S/n) cursed shocking both Ephraim and I.

"(S/n)! Where did you learn that word!" I yelled.

"F-from Sir Kyle and Sir Forde, t-they were arguing and Sir Kyle said it to Sir Forde."

"Don't say that, it's a bad word." I explained to (S/n).

"Oooh, is (S/n) gonna get a spanking?" (D/n) asked.

"Shut up asshole!" (S/n) cursed at his younger sister causing her to cry.

And with that, (S/n) was taken into the bathroom and spanked by Ephraim. (S/n), I pray your rear end makes a full recovery.

^_−☆

After disciplining (S/n), the four of us spent time together. Ephraim and I took our kids to the park, where they played until they were enervated and hungry. Once they were hungry, I took out the blanket I brought with me a spread it on the grassy ground, and took out the lunch I prepared that consisted of (foods and drinks of your choice). While they were eating, my husband and I conducted an interview-like conversation with our children.

"(S/n), (D/n), what do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked them.

"I wanna join the Renais army, and become an assassin! (S/n) can become king after Daddy finishes." Our daughter stated.

"(D/n), joining the army is dangerous...isn't there another thing you want to do?" A worried Ephraim asked.

"Hmm, oooh! I wanna become a better lancer than you!" She responded.

"Don't you want to do something that doesn't involve fighting?" Her father asked.

"Nope! All I wanna do is fight!" She cheered.

"I wonder who she got this attitude from?" I nudged Ephraim.

"Must have been from you." He laughed.

"Anyway, what do you want to be (S/n)?" I asked.

"I want to study light magic and become a medic to heal people." (S/n) said.

"He reminds me of Lyon." Ephraim said to me.

"He does... and I'm sure Lyon would be happy to hear that someone shares the same goal as him." I said.

Why did Lyon have to die, was there really no way to save him?

^_−☆
END
Make sure to vote, follow me for updates on future works, comment, and request more paralogues!

I hope you liked this paralogue! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and the sequel to Star Crossed called Vengeance and Lust (Akashi x reader)!

Written October 28th,2017
Published October 29nd,2017
Next Update On or Before November 5th,2017