Chapter 18: The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"You could come over if you want to talk about it or just relax." I smiled to myself, feeling tears coming to my eyes. She's so sweet and I would have to break up with her. Fuck Connor, I'd kill him if I could.

"Thank you so much for the offer baby girl. I–I can't right now, I have to take care of some business."

"Business? Avery, what are you talking about?" I sighed, sniffing.

"Listen, I have to go. But I love you so so so much Madison."

"Avery, what's going on?"

"Nothing. Everything's going to be okay baby." I hung up and I put my car back in drive. I wiped my eyes and made the rest of the drive to his house.

I hopped out of my car and made my way to the path up his house. He had a mansion, it was huge, but I didn't care how much money he had. I'd hurt him.

The door opened as I came in and he stood in the entryway. I glared at him, I hated everything about him. His blond hair was disheveled on his head and his face looked tired, but he seemed so energized. His nose was crooked where I had broken it last year. I wanted to break it again and so much more. To say, he had once been my best friend. I had once been at his house everyday...

"Avery! Nice to see you." I ran towards him and grabbed him by his throat. He grinned at me and I felt something on my head. I turned and there was two guys, both had their guns pointed at me.

"Let him go." I stared at the two, sighing and stepping back, putting my hands in my pockets. He stood, dusting himself off.

"The terms and conditions of this deal. "You won't talk to the girl, you'll just watch as she hurts. You won't put your hands on me, and you'll be dating who I want you to. Otherwise you'll have this everywhere." He pressed a button and I heard Madison's moans fill the room. I never thought hearing that would be so terrible. It hurt me deep down inside to hear that, because I'm the one who told her it was fine.

"TURN IT OFF!" I yelled at him, charging towards him again. I was pulled back by the guy, I now felt the cold metal against my head.

"Great! You really do care about her. This will be even more fun! Anyway, I know you talked to her on your way here. I'm so glad you didn't say anything to her. If anyone other than Xander knows about this, I'll send the video to her parents, and the whole school." He stood in front of me, laughing at my pained face. A door opened and I turned to see Michaela there. I frowned, are you kidding me? "Last but not least, you'll be dating Michaela now." She smiled at me, waving a little.

These people are crazy.

Connor was looking down at his phone with a huge smile.

"Guess what Avery? Your girl friend's at your house looking for you. I just sent a message to your fathers telling them you were at hers. It was from my phone but it said it came from yours. Isn't technology great?" This all worked out well, thanks to Michaela getting into your phone." Madison was right about her. He pulled the video feed up on the big screen. It seemed like someone was close by, filming it.

"Is Avery here?" Madison asked Dad. He looked at her confused.

"She just texted me and told me she was at yours, staying the night." Madison nodded.

"Well she may be on her way there and I didn't know." Dad nodded and smiled to her.

"Goodnight Madison." She smiled and turned around. She called my phone and of course I didn't answer. But Connor's phone rang instead and he handed the phone to Michaela.

"Hello?" She said. Madison's face fell and she hung up. She burst into tears and I cried too, watching her.

"I'm so sorry Madison. I'm so sorry." I whimpered.