22

" Dad !? " Jungkook eyes widen.

What the fuck is going on. He saw his father on his graduating day. And, his father was holding a bouquet of flower.

" Jungkook ah " his father lowered his head. Jungkook glanced to Jimin and slowly, Jimin gave his sign.

Jungkook tried to make Jimin stay but he insisted to leave. Jimin wanted them to clear up things between them.

They went to nearer cafe. Heck, Jungkook wished he can disappear.

" I'm sorry " the first word came out from his dad.

" Whatever. Now, what do you want ? " Jungkook replied coldly.

" I know, I have been a very bad father for you. I'm so sorry. You must hate me now. But please son, I want to make things right for us " he said with full regrets.

Trust me, Jungkook wanted to vomit after hearing all that. Well, his father said the same thing before when his mom died. But, his father lost. His own father threw him away.

" Mr.Jeon, I appreciate what you're trying to do now. But, I just totally comfortable with me being fatherless. Thanks to you, I learn how to love Grandma. Thank you so much. I hope you can happy with your life. And again, thank you for coming to my graduation day and for this flower "

He stood and bowed politely to his father. Yet he didnt realize,  tears dropped from his eyes.

As he was walking back home, all memories when he was younger flooded into his mind.

Flashback

" Dad, where are we going ? " an innocent 4 years old Jungkook asked his father.

" Amusement park sweety " his father replied with a smile.

Jungkook was excited. Since their mother passed away because of cancer, his father changed.

They arrived at the amusement park. Jungkook jumped and held his father's hand tightly.

They played around together untill Jungkook went into the slide, his father suddenly disappeared.

He cried and shouted for his father. Then, his grandmother came with his eyes all red.

And he knew, his father left. Left without a goodbye.

Jungkook stopped walking. He hiccupped. He supposed to be happy today, but he felt totally opposite.

When he arrived home, Jimin eyes widened.

" Baby ? you okay ? " he hugged Jungkook immediately, pulled him into his warm embrace. The love of his life was crying.

He kissed Jungkook's temple. Saying all the love things for him.

" Jimin-ah, accompany me please ? "

" where baby ? "

" my mom's funeral "

...

I'm so so so sorry for the long hiatus. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I finally got the idea for this story again.
Thank you! comment & vote okay?

Sincerely, Sexy.