16

After the confession date, everything went smoothly. As Jimin worked at the store, Jungkook continued his studies diligently.

And one day, Jimin already at home. He was preparing for dinner. Jungkook still at school. For your information, they wanted to celebrate their first month together.

Not first month as a couple, but as a housemate and friend. That was all Jimin's idea because Jungkook looked so gloomy these past days.

As Jimin was cooking, he tired though, he heard a footsteps from behind. He knew that was Jungkook and smile already formed on his lips.

As expected, Jungkook back hugged Jimin.

" How are you today ? " Jimin asked while cutting the fruits. And Jungkook so in love with how Jimin's smell. He smelt amazing.

" As usual. " he said while snuggling into Jimin's neck and kissed his neck's mole.

" Go clean up !! " Jimin pushed him away and Jungkook just whined cutely then went to their room. Actually, he wanted to surprise Jungkook.

As Jungkook was cleaning up, he set up the table. Affordable candle light dinner as he said. He waited then Jungkook came.

They ate and just talked with each other. Just by Jungkook rambling about his school made him smile. He was too cute.

" Wait, I have something for you " Jimin stood up and came back with a box behind him.

" You have something for me ? " Jungkook's eyes twinkled. Jimin just hummed.

" Here " he shyly put it in front of Jungkook. He was overjoyed. Jimin literally bought him a necklace with yours ' on it. And Jimin showed his own necklace but with 'mines' on it.

They just laughed. Then, Jungkook went to Jimin and sat on his lap. Jimin was schocked. He totally didn't expect that.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck while playing with his back hair.

" Thanks, I love it " he whispered.

" I'm glad " Jimin wrapped his arms on Jungkook's waist.

And slowly, they went closer and planted their lips on each other. They kissed with so much emotion and closed their eyes to cherish this moment forever. Because, both thought today was the most beautiful moment in life.

...

Ssup Sexycrowd, nice chapter isn't it !! They are so loved dovey 💕
Guys, I texted him ! damn and he replied 🙊 He said that he rarely used social media nowadays. He sent me how many message he didn't read at all 😂 And the fact that he ignored his friend's text but still replied mines so fast made me feel weird inside 🙌 And, I'm going to a school trip tomorrow until Sunday. He fucking said TAKE CARE 😭😭 Guys, too much feelssss 💚