21

After several month.

" Hurry up ! You're going to be late " Jimin shoke Jungkook body. He whined and tried to stand up but screamed immediately.

" Fuck ! I'm limping " he sighed. Well, last night was rough.

Surprise to hear, but today was the day. The day Jungkook will escape his hell. School Graduation.

Jimin was preparing their breakfast. Then, Jungkook came after washing himself.

" Now, eat baby " he said and Jungkook just nodded. Well, he still feels butterflies everytime Jimin calls his name like that.

As he done chewing his food, Jimin suddenly kissed his left cheek and took him of guards.

" Well, you look totally cute eating the food. I can't handle it " he smiled warmly to Jungkook.

...

" Mr. Jeon Jungkook from class 18-3 "

He walked nervously into the stage. Received his certificate, smiled warmly into the camera.

" Finally " he breathed as walking down.

Then, his eyes contacted with Jimin's. Jimin clapped for him and gave thumb up.

He was happy. Just imagine, you finally graduate, and having your love of life with you. Perfect.

" Jimin " he hugged him tightly. Jimin just want to kiss him deeply but he can't. How hard he was to contain his feelings.

Jimin handed him a flower. Jungkook just laughed. How sweet Jimin was.

" I swear, I want to fill you with kisses and loves right now " he sighed.

" You can, you can do it at our home " Jungkook assured. How nice to hear Jungkook said our home.

When they were busy staring into each other, someone called from behind made Jungkook eyes widen.

" Jungkook-ah "

...

Guys, I'm back !
Do vote and comment.