CHAPTER • 45 [FINAL]

[Slight smut ahead. 😂 (I already warned you)]

When the couple got home, they went to their bedroom to rest.

“There’s still 2 hours left before JaeKyung’s dismiss time. Let’s pick her up later.” Jeonghan said as he lied down beside his wife.

“Wonwoo will pick her up. Let us rest for awhile.” Miyoung said as she faced Jeonghan.

Now, they are face to face. They stare at each other’s face in this silent room.

Jeonghan can’t help but suddenly kissed Miyoung passionately. Of course, Miyoung couldn’t control herself and kissed her husband back. Jeonghan then put his hand around Miyoung’s waist and pulled her closer to his body. Miyoung cupped Jeonghan’s face and deepened their kiss.

Every moment is getting intense until Jeonghan hovered on top of Miyoung and continued kissing her lips passionately then going down own Miyoung’s neck, leaving hickeys.

Miyoung moaned as Jeonghan kept sucking on her neck.

“Jeo-jeonghan… ugghh, s-stop.”

Jeonghan did what his wife told him and just went back kissing her lips passionately. As he kept kissing, he unbuttoned Miyoung’s blouse, revealing her breast. But Miyoung didn’t noticed it that’s why she didn’t react to it.

Her husband's member hardened as he saw her breast. His hands might unclasp her bra anytime in a moment. He then just went down again to Miyoung’s neck, giving soft kisses, then to her chest.

Miyoung laughed softly as she got tickled by Jeonghan’s kiss on her chest.

“Yeobo… Let’s stop.” Miyoung said, panting a little.

Jeonghan didn’t respond and went back kissing Miyoung’s lips roughly. Miyoung groaned and trying to stop Jeonghan but her husband is too strong.

“Yeo-yeobo… We should st-stop this…”

“Let me kiss you more.” Jeonghan said, panting. But before he could kiss his wife again, Miyoung covered his mouth. “Let’s stop, okay?” She said.

“Why would we?”

Miyoung rolled her eyes and said, “Let’s stop this before we could do it, okay? I’m pregnant. Have you forgotten?”

“Oh, I know. Sorry, I can’t resist your gorgeous face.” Jeonghan chuckled then he went back to Miyoung’s side.

Miyoung looked down and noticed her unbuttoned blouse. She then buttoned her blouse back and faced her husband. “I’m sorry too because I can’t resist your handsome face.” They laughed each other.

“Anyway, what do you think will be the gender of our next baby?” Miyoung asked.

“Uhm... I want it to be a boy, so that he could be as handsome as his father.” Jeonghan winked. “How about you?”

“A boy or a girl. It doesn’t matter. As long as he/she will grow up healthy.”

===============================

8 months later...

Jeonghan and Miyoung's close friends from their batch decided to have a reunion today. They want to see each other's faces again after a long time and they want to know how their friends doing.

They all gathered at one of the famous restaurants in Seoul which owned by Seungkwan's family.

Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Seungkwan are already there. While waiting for the others, they reminiscing the memorable moments they had when they were still in high school. Their laughter filled the restaurant's noisy crowd.