Special Chapter: Miyoung's POV

It's been ten years since Jeonghan left. I miss him every second, every minute, every hour, and every day of my life. I really miss him so much. He's really my first friend and my one and only bestfriend. He's so friendly and so kind to me, and sometimes he's sweet. I just got another friend when he left Korea and went to Los Angeles to continue his studies there.

Having conversations every day through our SNS accounts it's kind of hard. Sometimes it's annoying when the internet connection becomes slow. We didn't have a chance to have time for a video call, we just chat through KaKaoTalk or Messenger because we're both kind of busy for school.

When Jeonghan started to move in LA, we talk in a short time. It seems he became very busy for school and stuff. If we're going to talk for a long time, it will just take an hour or two. Yes, that's already the longest time we talked and it makes me feel sad.

We can't hang out together anymore. We can't eat together whenever we want to, we can't go together to the place where we want to. Now, I know what long distance relationship feels like. Haha

I hate it when Jeonghan told me that he'll be gone just for a year. When I found out everything, I felt sad... and pain. Why he didn't tell me earlier that he will not come back for a year?

Since my birthday is coming soon, I don't want any gifts. My only wish is... Please come back, Jeonghan.

Oh, I almost forgot. My only friend in senior students has stopped going to school. Her name is Park HyoJin. She's my first friend after Jeonghan left Korea. She is older than I am, same age as my brother.

HyoJin was so happy that she became a trainee under her favorite entertainment that's why she became seldom in school but she had a chance to attend the prom (that was a year ago).

Wen Junhui is the known hot guy / pervert in school. He always winks and blows kisses to the girls passing him and to the girls who like him. He has a huge crush on my senior student friend, Park HyoJin. But she doesn't like Junhui back.

It was our prom when that Wen Junhui guy, also a senior student, made HyoJin drunk. She's really out of herself when she's drunk.
Junhui really can't resist HyoJin unnie's gorgeous face. Junhui carried HyoJin unnie to the spare room secretly.

One student caught them making out in the spare room then that student hurriedly went to the teacher and told everything. That student also told me about that Junhui was making out with HyoJin because that student knows that I am close with HyoJin unnie. That student told me all what happened. I really can't believe it.

Now, you know why I hate Junhui (he's a pervert and he ruined HyoJin unnie's life), and now you know why my brother being protective to me from Junhui.

After two weeks, HyoJin unnie told me that she stopped being a trainee because she got pregnant which it made my blood boil because of Junhui. I went to the room where he belongs and let out my anger to his face.

When the teachers found out too about HyoJin unnie's situation, they suspended Junhui for a month. That's long, isn't it? Anyway, he deserved it. But why didn't they just kick this pervert guy out of this school? For the girls' safety, right?

=============================

Hello readers! Don't get mad at me or hate me because I made Junhui the pervert guy. Haha it's just a fanfic! Nothing's real. Don't take it seriously.
How's my story so far? I hope you like it.
Don't hesitate to leave comments!