CHAPTER • 17

Miyoung and Joshua arrived at the Jeon famliy's house around 06:05PM. Jeonghan, who is helping Mrs. Jeon in preparing dinner at the kitchen, heard a car stopped in front of the house. He went to the living room and looked out the window and saw Miyoung and Joshua talking to each other.

"So, she's just with Joshua the whole day?!" Jeonghan thought.

"Thanks, Miyoung. I really had so much fun." Joshua said and gave Miyoung a smile.

"I had so much fun today, too. Thanks, Josh. I hope we could hang out again like that next time." Miyoung said and laughed softly.

"So, uhmm, I guess see you on Monday?" Joshua shrugged.

"Sure. Except you want to see me again tomorrow." Miyoung chuckled.

"Nah, I'll let you rest. Let's just see each other again on school." Joshua patted Miyoung's shoulders.

"Okay then." Miyoung said. "Bye, take care!" She then turned around and was about to get inside her house but Joshua suddenly grabbed her by wrist which it made Miyoung look at him again.

"Y-yes? You forgot something?" Miyoung asked curiously.

"I—uhhmm...."

"You what?"

"N-nothing... Sorry, I'm weird. " Joshua said, chuckling. But still not letting go of Miyoung.

"It's okay. Goodbye, take care on the way home." Miyoung turned around but got stopped on her tracks. She turned around and saw Joshua is still holding her wrist.

"Uhh, Josh, would you please let me go?"

Joshua didn't say anything and just pulled Miyoung in to a kiss but only on her cheeks but near on Miyoung's lips. On Jeonghan's view, it looked like Joshua kissed Miyoung on the lips. He then clenched his fist and his blood started to boil in anger.

"See you on Monday." Joshua said once he pulled out from the kiss and he patted Miyoung's head before he left. Miyoung was stunned at her place, she doesn't know why Joshua kissed her on her cheek. "Why did he do that?" She thought.

After a few moments, she went inside her house and got flooded questions by her parents. Miyoung told her parents that she just hung out with Joshua and she missed their calls because her phone was in silent mode, of course Jeonghan heard that. She then saw Jeonghan, sitting on one of the sofas in the living room, looking at her like he wanted to kill someone while his arms crossed on his chest.

"Look, Jeonghan. I'm sorry because I didn't get to reply on your messages, my phone was on silent and I—"

"I'll talk to you later." Jeonghan said with a mad tone, cutting Miyoung's sentence off and then he went back to the kitchen.

Miyoung's heart started to beat fast in nervousness. She was taken aback. She hasn't seen Jeonghan mad before at least once. She can say that Jeonghan is mad at her because of his tone and she knows why: She didn't reply on his messages. "He must be really worried." She thought.

While eating dinner, Mrs. Jeon kept asking all about what happened to Miyoung's hang out with Joshua. Miyoung just answer and answer her mom's question while taking a short glance at Jeonghan who's eating quietly, not even looking anywhere. His attention is only at his food.

"Miyoung-ah, do you mind if I ask something?" Miyoung just nodded at her mother's question. "Do you like Joshua?"

"I—"

Miyoung's word got cut off by Jeonghan who just suddenly slammed his hand on the table which it also made Mr. and Mrs. Jeon startled. He said, "Thanks for the food. I should go now." He bowed before he left the kitchen.

"Wait, Han. You said you'll talk to me." Miyoung said as she stood up and looked at Jeonghan.

"Not now." Jeonghan said coldly and went out of the Jeon family's house and headed home.

"What's the matter with him?" Mr. Jeon asked curiously.

"I don't know." Miyoung shrugged.

"Did you two fight?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"No either."

"Then why is he like that?" Mr. Jeon asked before he took a sip on his drink.

"I don't know... I'll talk to him." Miyoung said. She then went to her bedroom and sent a message to Jeonghan.

Han! Are you okay? Is there something wrong?

Minutes had passed and still Miyoung didn't receive any replies from Jeonghan so she decided to call him but he isn't picking up. Miyoung didn't give up, she still keep calling Jeonghan even he still isn't picking up his phone. Until Miyoung heard on the line, "Sorry, the number you contact is not available for now. Please call again later."

"He probably took his phone's battery out." Miyoung groaned.

Miyoung just put her phone on the table beside her bed and plopped herself on her bed.

"What's the matter with him?" Miyoung mumbled, staring at the ceiling.