After its finally safe along with the other contents in her stomach, I take my hand off her chin and lick the melty chocolate off my fingers just as I pull into the driveway. Opening the door, I quickly jump out before she could ask anymore questions and rush over to her side of the car.

Opening her door, my eyes lift to meet her grumpy, adorable face and I let out a loud chuckle as I see her entire lower half of her face is covered in her milkshake. "Oh, princess, what am I going to do with you?" I open the bag that held her empty containers of her kid's meal that she wanted because I promised I'd make her food when we got home.

Shuffling through the bag, I finally find napkins at the very bottom and she doesn't even flinch as I lick the thin paper to wet it before beginning to wipe off her chin and pouty lips.

"But, Harry!" She begins again as I flicker my eyes up to meet hers, tossing the used napkin back into the back before placing my hands on her soft thighs, absentmindedly rub my thumbs on the inside of them.

"I'm listening, baby," I smile with a closed mouth, exhaling slowly through my nose as I try to keep my heart from pounding with anxiety. I don't want to mess this up more than it already has been. I want this to be perfect.

"You did! I remember! You said I was your wife! I'm not your wife, silly! I'm your girlfriend, Har-Bear," she giggles, leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips.

"That's right. You are my girl. But, are you sure, baby? I could have said you were my life, not my wife. Everything was very crazy, sweetheart. Why would I call you my wife, silly girl?" I wrap my arms under her legs and begin to lift her out of the car as she leans back and grabs her trash and milkshake.

I inwardly laugh as her lips go pouty again in contemplation as she thinks over what I said as I unlock the front door, disarm the alarm, and carry her into the house. Zeus immediately picks his head up from his bed and growls lowly since he couldn't properly see who it was.

"Hush, doggy! It's just mommy and daddy!" Eveleigh shouts cutely to him, earning a bark of happiness before he jumps up and rushes over to us as I set her on the couch.

Pressing a kiss to her head, I allow her to play with Zeus as I make my way into the kitchen. "I'll have dinner ready in just a little bit, babe. Do you want something to drink while I make it? I've got your favorite juice at the store earlier," I call out as I open the fridge. Feeling something against my leg, I look down and see Cashmere and Cleo circling around my feet.

"The white grape and peach juice?" She calls back as I open up two cans of cat food, cringing at the smell of it, and place it on a small plate for them before washing my hands.

"Yeah!" After receiving an eager "yes, please," I make her drink and give it to her before coming back to the kitchen.

Knowing Eveleigh went grocery shopping earlier, I start grabbing the necessary ingredients to make a replica of the dinner we were supposed to have tonight at the restaurant. "How about you go get changed into your comfy clothes while I cook?" I say loud enough for her to hear, earning an agreement from her before I hear her soft footsteps going up the stairs.

It's only a moment before I hear her coming back down and my eyebrows furrow in confusion, going on high alert, as she walks into the kitchen with a nervous, anxious look on her face. "What's wrong, kitten?" I ask as I spread the asparagus out on a baking sheet.