Do you?

Do you see me driving by?  Do you see me in the sky?  
Do you see me while on the courts?  Is that skirt or skorts?
Do you see me on the levee?  Would you see me in the wood?  Would you see me tomorrow?  You should?
Do you evade my questions?  Did you even see my questions?  Do your answers remain unwritten?  Do I know their locations?
My recordings you do listen.  Do you even hear my voice?   Thank you for that story part.   What about your choice?
Do you feel a trap?  Do you see yourself in a box?  Do you feel like a possession?  Do you feel the love you wanted?  Do you feel a sensation?
Do you sense my eyes do watch?  Do you hear my lament?  Do you feel the pull inside?  Do you feel loved from afar? Do you feel any love subside?
Do you know what you desire?  Do you write the pros and cons?   Do you analyze until exhausted?  Do you feel the fire?
Do you start the pull somehow?  I've felt it stronger still?   Do you realize the days...  The days you walk with... On the hill.
I will go to that place.  The place you granted me.  The place the river rests.   The place of hot sand and shady tree.  That place the gator roams free.

I will try to be at noon.  The ducks and cranes will swoon.  The fish will jump.  Turtles will dive.  The birds will chirp as well.  I do not see your words, but hearts carved in the sand.  Arrows of sticks do remain.    I won't know until that day.  I won't know if pleasure or pain.   I will go just the same.  It might even rain.